Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Boomo's 50 Case hit tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I think the question is "ANY Supers so far?"

Anyone know if the guys helping him are getting paid? If they're not I doubt they'll last much longer, lol.

The mental anguish has to be immense...

See, this is what I was referring to in a football thread that makes you seem like a total dick...

Why on earth would you assume that someone would sit there for 3-4 (or more) 12 hour days of sorting and not have something in their favor in return?

I think it is safe to assume that 99% (and the other 1% just being completely naive) of us KNOW that his helpers are getting compensated in whatever they agreed upon. So what's the point in bringing it up other than trying to stir the pot? It just makes you look foolish and you've been doing it an awful lot lately.

From most of your posts I've read the past few months, you've come across as nothing but a troll.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
See, this is what I was referring to in a football thread that makes you seem like a total dick...

Why on earth would you assume that someone would sit there for 3-4 (or more) 12 hour days of sorting and not have something in their favor in return?

I think it is safe to assume that 99% (and the other 1% just being completely naive) of us KNOW that his helpers are getting compensated in whatever they agreed upon. So what's the point in bringing it up other than trying to stir the pot? It just makes you look foolish and you've been doing it an awful lot lately.

From most of your posts I've read the past few months, you've come across as nothing but a troll.

It's almost like WCW circa 1997 is writing his script for him. It's literally unreal.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I think they're on 40/41 or so now. Hit a Braun/Starling dual. I would say by the sound of his sighing that yes, he's about to break

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Makes you appreciate the Superfractors a little more when you see 41 straight cases and none are pulled. Shows how lucky you have to be to pull one. I hope they at least get 1 in the next 9 cases, I feel bad for the guy who purchased the Superfractor lot. He reached out to me looking to trade the spot and wanted some of my stuff, I just wasn't willing to take the risk.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Yeah, I was hoping they would be in the 41-43 range.

Hopefully a super gets pulled.

you guys are just killing me. why do you care when it gets finished? the entire thing was a 5 day project.
you really think any of you could rip 2 cases faster? not a chance unless you just throw crap all over.
cmon, u guys are just being silly

Members online

Latest posts