Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

showoff

Aug 8, 2009
So Twinsfest is about a month away. What is everyone bringing as far as photos/balls, gu equipment a long to get signed?

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
So Twinsfest is about a month away. What is everyone bringing as far as photos/balls, gu equipment a long to get signed?

this is the first year that i don't have anything planned ahead of now for the signings. i need to get some 8x10s, OMLB, Cards. years past ive had my 16x20 of opening day to work on and the 2010 Target Field cards to get done but i am now complete on the current players for both of those projects i really wish i could get a set of the 2009 Metrodome Cards to get those signed. i have a jersey that i have about 10-12 signatures on that i might continue to get that signed. its of mostly of people that i didn't have anything for them to sign when i got to their table. i wonder if there will be more wristband players this year like Molitor and Carew?

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
this is the first year that i don't have anything planned ahead of now for the signings. i need to get some 8x10s, OMLB, Cards. years past ive had my 16x20 of opening day to work on and the 2010 Target Field cards to get done but i am now complete on the current players for both of those projects i really wish i could get a set of the 2009 Metrodome Cards to get those signed. i have a jersey that i have about 10-12 signatures on that i might continue to get that signed. its of mostly of people that i didn't have anything for them to sign when i got to their table. i wonder if there will be more wristband players this year like Molitor and Carew?

I personally dont think that Molitor or Carew would garner enough interest for there to be wristbands
Mauer and Morneau will be it

PMing you on another thing

yrocks2001

Jan 24, 2011
I don't know that there will be enough interest in anyone this year to warrent wristbands except for Mauer. On a side note, Mike Pelfrey will be at Twinsfest according to Dustin Morse, a Twins employee's twitter account

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Last year I hit it pretty big with 40+ autos on one day.

Budget is going to be fairly tight this year, so I'll mainly be doing cards on the free line.

I'd also like to see if I can get Perk on something, and I want to get Goltz and Quillici on OMLBs so I don't have to ship them TTM.

I will also bring my Mauer 16x20 on the off chance I get a wristband.

Caravan is where the fun is going to be for me this year it looks like.

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
got this today
1231121447.jpg

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
This year I really have no plan, If they do the wristbands, Ill probably try and get Mauer, otherwise I will be hitting the dealers tables up hard.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Happy New Year Twins fans! Some of you have sen the PM of the Twins Collectors Rolodex in your inbox! Use it for good, not for evil! If you haven't sent me your personal info to add to it, (UMich92, I'm looking at you) Please do, and I'll send out updates.

Just put two and two together on the calendar, and have figured out that I will miss Twinsfest this year because I will be on a trip to Nebraska with my son and his scout troop. I already have my tickets printed! (I get them from my brother, a season ticket holder, so I'm not out any cash.) My wife says she'll have to go for me this year. We'll see if that plays out! So I'm bummed to miss the Hubert's get-together and standing in line for hours. I'll have to live it through your stories. Also saw that Willingham will NOT be coming to Baldwin, Wisconsin for the Caravan later this month. :evil: Looks like DeVries, Hendricks and Blyleven. Have to re-think that trip.

And I got my Gaetti Leaf buybacks in. Will post scans in a bit!

yrocks2001

Jan 24, 2011
I just saw this and thought the group would be interested

MINNEAPOLIS SPORTS COLLECTIBLE AND AUTOGRAPH CONVENTION

April 5, 6 & 7, 2013

Earl Brown Heritage Center
6155 Earle Brown Drive
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430

AHMAD RASHAD
CHUCK FOREMAN
CAL RIPKEN JR.
EDDIE MURRAY