Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************** Saturday Morning Thread ****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. I head back to school tomorrow :( So I'll be getting stuff packed up to go later today. This morning though I'm going to go watch my cousin bowl. Yes, I said go watch him bowl. Him and a couple of his friends joined the bowling team as a joke and he made the team. I figured I could go give him crap today lol

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well it seems that I have finally gave into those who are sick around me. My mom and sister have been sick the past couple of days and my girlfriend's dad and sister were sick the last few days as well. Woke up coughing with a sore throat, and everytime I cough I can feel it in my chest and it hurts. Hopefully the medicine and tea kick in soon

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Blah and good morning.
Woke-up in the middle of the night with left hip pain so bad I thought it was broken. Was able to go back to sleep for a few. Then woke-up feeling hot only to discover my eyes hurt, plus I'm cooking with a temp of 100.1 right now. And yep my hip still hurts like hell.
Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning all.

Rich - Go in and get checked. Sounds like your a Cutlass Sierra and you're breaking down. We can't have that !

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Little man finally learned how to escape his crib. No more sleeping in on weekends.

Looks pike I'm going to have a solid mailday. Alex and an outsider.

Rich, get better bro.

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Wow come really even though I'm sick you guys can't catch it from here. Lol seems I killed the thread

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Wow come really even though I'm sick you guys can't catch it from here. Lol seems I killed the thread

Rich, I sent you a list. Let me know what you need for the extra sets and their yours bud.

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Freedom Card Board mobile app

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good morning.

Seeing some family this morning. I happened to stop at my favorite restaurant so I have some wifi access for a bit.

Anyways, not much else is new. I discovered a new hockey team last night so I am going to do some research on them.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Here is a fun fact for you.

Minnesotans in Roseau invented snowmobiles so they could get to the Twin Cities for 4th of July celebrations.

That fact wasn't really fun.

Here is a fun fact for you:

Mayans invented a calendar so man could later think the world was going to end. Now that is fun!!

A_Pharis

Good morning, guys.
For those that missed it last night, I picked this up last night:

$T2eC16JHJI!E9qSO8D3HBQwSfIBZOw~~60_57.JPG

Patch with stitching #'d to 50.

$12.88 DLVD - via BIN. I actually posted it in the thread last night, because I was going to pass on it... but then talked myself into it.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Morning gents! I picked up a sweet Griffey Jr ultimate patch autograph card 23/24. I'll work on scanning it now. It's drool worthy for sure!!!

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online