Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just finishing up my homework for the night. Don't have the book for the class yet so it was a little difficult to get going, but my assignment should be just fine

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Cool cool. I will be home late tonight, so it should work out. Date with a hot Chinese chick.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Hey guys. Home early from work tonight; had to have someone close for me since Kelly has another nasty ear infection. What's everyone else up to?

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Absolutely nothing on my card radar at the moment. Not even a single product I'm waiting for. My wallet loves this.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Absolutely nothing on my card radar at the moment. Not even a single product I'm waiting for. My wallet loves this.

Pretty much the same here, Ty. There are a couple on COMC that I'm going to pick up in the next week or so, but they'll cost me less than $10 shipped combined. I think I'm going to start looking into filling the walls of my new office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts