Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****************Sunday Morning Thread **************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Morning boys! Glad to see the Packers get eliminated in grand fashion last night. It collectively silenced all of my Packers fans on social media for the first time all year...

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Good morning, guys.

Is the Flu outbreak as bad as the News people make it seem in your neck of the woods? It was pretty bad here in the Charleston, SC area about 2-3 weeks ago, but it seems to be much better now.

A girl I work with has been in ICU for almost 2 weeks now. Everyone has been sick for the last couple months. Read somewhere that in Minnesota during the first week of the new year, like 50 people had already passed away because of the flu. I just hope that everyone who gets it pulls through

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
A girl I work with has been in ICU for almost 2 weeks now. Everyone has been sick for the last couple months. Read somewhere that in Minnesota during the first week of the new year, like 50 people had already passed away because of the flu. I just hope that everyone who gets it pulls through

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

I have a few friends that are nurses tell me that they've been having to turn hundreds of people away because they either aren't sick enough, or they don't want them to get more sick from being the in hospital. Just about everyone I work with has been out with some form of the flu the last couple weeks. I've been lucky enough to avoid it so far.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. first thing I did when I woke up this morning was check the temperature, and it was 5 degrees when I checked. I think the wind has died down after being 20-30 mph the past 2 days

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
2013 Night of Memories last night. Andre Dawson, Bob Griese, Meadowlark Lemon, and more, and my business booth! Even the tornado couldn't slow us down last night.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1358095374.398095.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online