Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Well, I didn't get much response to my idea of breaking 7 boxes of Topps Gallery among 6 people, so I've decided to do this. Since most people are interested in a specific team, I'll sell team slots - you get all cards pulled of the team from all 7 boxes. I took a look at the Beckett card checklists for all 7 boxes, and assigned prices based on number of cards available per team. The price shown includes shipping to US (Canada extra) - but you must buy a mininum of $10. I'm keeping the Cubs.

Let me know if you want in, you can pay via Paypal.

YANKEES 25 - SOLD A_Pharis
BRAVES 25
ORIOLES 20
RED SOX 20
MARINERS 20
METS 15
ASTROS 15
ANGELS 15
ATHLETICS 15
DODGERS 15
WHITE SOX 15
CARDINALS 15
BLUE JAYS 10
PHILLIES 10
NATIONALS/EXPOS 10
RANGERS 10
DIAMONDBACKS 10
ROCKIES 10
PADRES 10
GIANTS 10
INDIANS 10
TIGERS 10
ROYALS 10
TWINS 10
REDS 10
BREWERS 10
PIRATES 10
MARLINS 4
RAYS 2

$T2eC16J,!)cE9s4PsMLWBRSfTm5Kkw~~60_57.JPG

I'll take the Mets., and Dodgers if I can.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Well, I didn't get much response to my idea of breaking 7 boxes of Topps Gallery among 6 people, so I've decided to do this. Since most people are interested in a specific team, I'll sell team slots - you get all cards pulled of the team from all 7 boxes. I took a look at the Beckett card checklists for all 7 boxes, and assigned prices based on number of cards available per team. The price shown includes shipping to US (Canada extra) - but you must buy a mininum of $10. I'm keeping the Cubs.

Let me know if you want in, you can pay via Paypal.

YANKEES 25 - Pending A_Pharis
BRAVES 25
ORIOLES 20
RED SOX 20
MARINERS 20
METS 15 - Pending Resident Bay Fan
ASTROS 15
ANGELS 15
ATHLETICS 15
DODGERS 15 - Pending Resident Bay Fan
WHITE SOX 15
CARDINALS 15
BLUE JAYS 10
PHILLIES 10
NATIONALS/EXPOS 10
RANGERS 10
DIAMONDBACKS 10
ROCKIES 10
PADRES 10
GIANTS 10
INDIANS 10
TIGERS 10
ROYALS 10
TWINS 10
REDS 10
BREWERS 10
PIRATES 10
MARLINS 4
RAYS 2

$T2eC16J,!)cE9s4PsMLWBRSfTm5Kkw~~60_57.JPG

Could I get Orioles and Marinera please?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Knocking out an episode of Breaking Bad before heading out to work. Feeling a bit under the weather but much better than I was yesterday.

Brad - I would love to claim the Mariners if they are available :)

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
@gracecollector I'll take the Twins!

Had the day off of work yesterday because of the snow. Took today off because I was suppose to be going up to my forensics lab, but our babysitters are all sick, so I have to stay home with the kids. Sucks because I don't think I'll be able to make up the lab, but at least it gives me another full day to check things off my to-do list?

What's everyone up to?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
For those of you who missed my post last night, I have decided to start a new PC of Scott Diamond. I was at his MLB debut with the Twins so I thought it would be a neat collection to start. The whole plan was for me to save money until after my vacation, but that plan has gone out the window with Diamond Tribute autos. I've only grabbed one so far, and it was the orange /25

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
For those of you who missed my post last night, I have decided to start a new PC of Scott Diamond. I was at his MLB debut with the Twins so I thought it would be a neat collection to start. The whole plan was for me to save money until after my vacation, but that plan has gone out the window with Diamond Tribute autos. I've only grabbed one so far, and it was the orange /25

Good call. It's a good season to collect him. lol

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Yeah, I like a few of the names in that one. Still upset I forgot to bid on the Frank Thomas that went for under $5.
:benson:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts