Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Just getting ready for another fun day of sprinklers. I know we also have to enlarge a grave a little. The family decided to have the urn placed in an urn vault so we have to make the hole a little bigger for tomorrows ceremony

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Good morning gents.

Regarding the video, it generally isn't a good idea to have a siren going almost non-stop in the background of your song.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning gang. Seems like a slow morning for me today. Meh have not been feeling well since last Friday.

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Morning guys! Day off today which means I'll be building a cabinet for my cards and supplies. Excited to make it and I really hope it turns out.

Congratulations [MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION]!

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
May not be on for a few days. Flying down to Florida to close up Mom's condo and bring her car back north.
No wifi at the apartment unless I can borrow a neighbor's:D

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Congrats George! When I think of you now, you'll look like this in my mind's eye...

moonlightgraham_display_image.jpg

I'm finally feeling better. Have had stomach flu for several days. It's yucky.

COMC mail from yesterday.

comc.jpg

Have a good one!

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Good Morning Guys, Hope everyone has a good day!

George - Congrats! I think Frosty said yesterday that he needed you to examine his wood ;)

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good morning my fellow MTers.

Professor is allowing us to take any missed quizzes today only. Really nice of him to do that. I only missed one, but I need to get it in. Then I'm heading over to campus for another final.

Tomorrow is my last day, kinda excited.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
An attempt to deliver my redemption was made yesterday. I asked the wife to go to the P.O. to pick it up. It should be the 2012 Andre Ethier TTT Wood 1/1.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Set up by Eight closed by Two = VERY nice $$$ .
Crawdads have hit FIFTY THREE home runs this season - Son and I have about 15 of those SIGNED .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online