Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I sent Mike a message through eBay as well. If no response in next 48 hrs, I will assume he is ignoring my requests at that point since he has been active there.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
The shame is that the majority of the people involved I'd vouch for in a second. Confident enough to send $1000 cash and expect a Paypal refund within moments. I've never dealt with Mike however.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Mike responded on eBay. Terry, I just asked him to shop it directly to me. Sorry about that, but I just want to ensure I get it back at this point. I hope you understand. I will work something out with you to get the cards your way or go through the contents with you and ship you whatever you like. I will also ship you any specific packages that are in there for you. I promise you and I will figure it out together!

A_Pharis

Alright. ALl has been straightened out. No need to bash anymore. I'm sure he'll come around and hopefully explain. I know he was in the middle of a move so I understand the delay - I just don't understand the no communication.

If no objections, I may lock this thread, let Bill and Lance straighten it out between the two of them over PM and maybe we can get another box started. ANy objections? I'll check in the morning.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
No need to lock this thread as it was a pretty awesome community event.

It hit an ugly bump and it's getting resolved.

We move on

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Alright. ALl has been straightened out. No need to bash anymore. I'm sure he'll come around and hopefully explain. I know he was in the middle of a move so I understand the delay - I just don't understand the no communication.

If no objections, I may lock this thread, let Bill and Lance straighten it out between the two of them over PM and maybe we can get another box started. ANy objections? I'll check in the morning.

Dont lock the thread if you say hopefully he comes around to explain as the explaining needs to be done in here.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I don't see need to lock either. Keep going for next round. I'm happy to another as well once I get this one back. Maybe I will start it with 10 new people so previous peeps don't have to see a lot of the same stuff. Send me pm with address and your interests if you are interested. I also ha e idea for multi boxes that are somewhat group specific which I will explain later

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts