Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

(32) Assorted Box 90's/00's Group Break Signup/Details - Break 5/28 8:27PM est

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
(32) Assorted Box 90's/00's Group Break Signup/Details

********Had to take someone off of Cal Ripken so he is now available, will offer at $100 if someone is interested

Ryan

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Glad I caught this before it went off- looks like an awesome break! Thanks for putting it together Ryan. I claimed Manny Ramirez. Payment just sent over.

AK11

May 24, 2010
Alright, payment has now been made on all 3 player slots I have. Let's see some inserts!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Alright, payment has now been made on all 3 player slots I have. Let's see some inserts!

I wish ya luck, the 3 slots you have and Jeter have high rewards , and I think lil risk for the players. I do really hope someone gets a rare hit out of some of these. I'm working on round two as we speak

Ryan

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
It's really crazy how PEDs have ruined the cards/fame of some truly great players. Who would have thought a decade ago that the Bonds, A-Rod and Clemens slots wouldn't sell in this. Watch one/some of them be the big hits. lol

P.S. Someone really needs to jump on that Chipper slot. He is in every base set and in nearly every insert set as well. You would probably get 40+ Chippers in this break.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
It's really crazy how PEDs have ruined the cards/fame of some truly great players. Who would have thought a decade ago that the Bonds, A-Rod and Clemens slots wouldn't sell in this. Watch one/some of them be the big hits. lol

P.S. Someone really needs to jump on that Chipper slot. He is in every base set and in nearly every insert set as well. You would probably get 40+ Chippers in this break.

I almost posted this a few days ago, it is funny the way those tied to PEDs have fallen.

Ryan

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

Yea, I'm surprised no one took the PED guys or the Chipper spot for $47. You're right, he will be in every box probably.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I'll take Paul O'Neill. PM me with where to pay.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Wish we could put this on the main board. It would probably be full by now. Some people don't travel over to the breaks section very much and would probably be in on the remaining slots, but don't even know this exists.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Decided to update one last time.
Lots below are available for 12 more hours before we wrap it up. Post if you want any, if you are a new sign up I will send you PP info ASAP, the rest of you should have it, lmk if you need it.

Please get payments in by Tuesday AM, unless you have talked with me.

If you buy 2 or more I will take off $1 each lot (Does not apply to any previous claimed lots)

INDIVIDUAL PLAYER SLOTS
Alex Rodriguez $57
Andy Pettitte $13
Barry Bonds $52
Chipper Jones $47
Eddie Murray $13
Ivan Rodriguez $27
Joe Carter $10
Matt Williams $10
Omar Vizquel $10
Rafael Palmeiro $10
Roberto Alomar $17
Robin Ventura $10
Roger Clemens $37

TEAM SLOTS INCLUDE EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE PLAYER SLOTS (Complete list of players are listed in the first post of the thread)

Diamondbacks $16
Expos $16
Rangers $16
Tigers $16
White Sox $16

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts