Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******* Saturday Morning Thread ********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Some ****** left me a neutral on eBay. Saying I didn't ship with a penny sleeve. Pic in the listing clearly shows the card in a penny sleeve. I guess I removed the sleeve after I took said pic and listed it. Reported said ****** an his feedback, not that it will make a difference. Stuff like this is why I'm getting closer and closer to being done.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Went to the Post Office to pick up the Tristar envelope that I got a delivery notice for yesterday. The lady went to the back and brought back the envelope and I immediately knew something was wrong. This was supposed to be a DUAL Patch Auto Booklet... And then I opened it to see this...

20130803_112053.jpg

And find this....

20130803_112033.jpg

20130803_112043.jpg

This went from expecting a very nice PC, to receiving a dual auto of a set that was never made for anything but to replace redemptions that have taken a long time to fill. Not only did I NOT request a replacement they never sent me anything saying they were going to replace it WITHOUT my consent. My card is was supposed to be numbered /10. This isn't numbered and it is of someone I can't XXXXING stand!!! WHO is about to get banned for life!!!

XXXX YOU TOPPS. This isn't XXXXing over. And if this is the case why in the XXXX didn't they sent me a replacement for the Kemp/Ethier that has been sitting there just as long?

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
That's a bunch of BS. Who in the hell wants an arod auto anymore. Sorry enfuego. Definitely call them and throw a XXXXX fit about it. I would take that for my James Paxton redemption that has been pending forever though lol.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Went to the Post Office to pick up the Tristar envelope that I got a delivery notice for yesterday. The lady went to the back and brought back the envelope and I immediately knew something was wrong. This was supposed to be a DUAL Patch Auto Booklet... And then I opened it to see this...

20130803_112053.jpg

And find this....

20130803_112033.jpg

20130803_112043.jpg

This went from expecting a very nice PC, to receiving a dual auto of a set that was never made for anything but to replace redemptions that have taken a long time to fill. Not only did I NOT request a replacement they never sent me anything saying they were going to replace it WITHOUT my consent. My card is was supposed to be numbered /10. This isn't numbered and it is of someone I can't XXXXING stand!!! WHO is about to get banned for life!!!

XXXX YOU TOPPS. This isn't XXXXing over. And if this is the case why in the XXXX didn't they sent me a replacement for the Kemp/Ethier that has been sitting there just as long?

Wow. Id be pissed. Shaddy.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Alex, write a letter to Topps and send it with the replacement. Tell them the replacement is not even close to acceptable, tell them why, and tell them you will either wait or they can try again. Include contact info so they can hit you up.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Alex, write a letter to Topps and send it with the replacement. Tell them the replacement is not even close to acceptable, tell them why, and tell them you will either wait or they can try again. Include contact info so they can hit you up.

I am so pissed right now man. This redemption XXXX is so dirty.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Alex, that's a real bummer about the replacement. I've only redeemed two cards, and they were ones that were live before I redeemed them so thankfully I haven't had to deal with any of their crap, other than than the 10 week wait for live cards.

Here some TTM returns for anyone who enjoys TTM

Today's returns were the fastest I've ever had.
Alex Muren- 1/1 in 5 days
Jonathan Murphy- 2/2 in 5 days
scan0017_zpsb2009557.jpg
scan0016_zps015446a2.jpg
scan0015_zpsf8b2c2a6.jpg

Here are the Mastersons from a of days ago
scan0013_zpsb56722f2.jpg
scan0014_zps2025b4fc.jpg

A_Pharis

Well, gentlemen..

LB and I found out the gender of our little one yesterday, but the reveal party was today. My father had 3 boys. My middle brother had three boys... so much like in baseball - everyone was wondering if the streak would end (a lot of girl guesses). Well -

IMG_3231-2.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Alexs- I'm curious as to what you think that dual is worth? (Sorry you didn't get the card you were hoping for)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts