Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What Positive Impact Do You Provide This Board?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I had this big long winded self bio typed up but even my computer knew I was so full of myself that it deleted the post before i could hit submit...

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I had this big long winded self bio typed up but even my computer knew I was so full of myself that it deleted the post before i could hit submit...

Napoleon-Dynamite-fs14.jpg

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Page hits, keep that ad revenue flowing

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app...which doesn't get ads, thankfully

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I think a thread that discusses the good people do is a nice idea but why not have people mention the good that others have done instead. No need for anyone to talk about themselves and this can allow people to thank those who have made this boards a great place.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I think a thread that discusses the good people do is a nice idea but why not have people mention the good that others have done instead. No need for anyone to talk about themselves and this can allow people to thank those who have made this boards a great place.
Pinocchio_Who_Me-T-link.jpg

[h=2]"Surely I Jest":oops:[/h]

Members online

Latest posts