Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Custom "Married with Children" Booklet.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GUCD231

Apr 21, 2009
DEER PARK,NY
Since making the "Dukes of Hazzard" booklet,a few members posted some ideas for a next project.Here's another nostalgic sitcom booklet I wanted to build.I co-created the graphics with another graphic designer have been waiting on the autos to become available to build it.I personally love this show today as much as I did as a teen in the 90's.This booklet was a blast to make and I hope you enjoy it.Any feedback/questions are welcome from the community and thanks for the look. -Steve

Last edited:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
That design is beautiful! I really like the group picture used on the inside with each couple shadowed out behind the sigs. VERY well done!!!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
That is AWESOME! Outside of "The Simpsons", M...w/C is my all-time favorite sitcom.

I do have one small complaint: "Buck forever, Lucky never!"

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
You do amazing work, I'd love to see you do a trailer park boys one.

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Only complaint is that I would've used an older group photo for the front of the card, which has the 'newer' Buck instead of the original.

OTHERWISE, outstanding work again !

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Only complaint is that I would've used an older group photo for the front of the card, which has the 'newer' Buck instead of the original.

OTHERWISE, outstanding work again !

That is the "new" Buck, AKA Lucky. "Old" Buck was a bigger, shaggy dog.

GUCD231

Apr 21, 2009
DEER PARK,NY
Thanks guys. I agree on the Buck addition,however hi-res pics of the older Bundy family all together on the couch with Buck are impossible to find.

FYI Buck was reincarnated into Lucky during the span of the show.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Very nice! I LOVE this show so much. I do agree I would of loved to see Buck on there. Lucky was cool but Buck was da man! LOL. All and all this is SWEET!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I think this card looks great. I would have only suggested a little more racy pic of Kelly.

Members online

Latest posts