Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********Sunday Morning Thread **************11/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Woke up feeling like crap, so no church this morning. Must rest for work tomorrow.

Happy b-day Ken!

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN!!!

Taking Jen, the MIL and our friend Lin to four different wineries to do some wine tasting up in Woodinville. Long drive ahead and since I'm DD for the day I warned them I get the choice of music to and from :)

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Happy football day men.
Love the story dan. Very nice!
Happy birthday to moxicaine
Alexs: you travel quite a bit?!
Alex: haha your taste in music differ much from the ladies?

Sent from my iPhone

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone, got off work at 12:30AM this morning, had to go back in at 7AM this morning and just got off at 11AM and have to go back work at 5PM so I am going to get some sleep.

Happy Birthday Ken

Congrats on the car Alex

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good day all

Had an excellent time at the game yesterday. It was a neutral site game, but the other team was from St. Paul, so naturally I thought they would have more fans. Our fans filled up almost the entire seating section at the Metrodome.

Then I went to the Morneau Coat Drive and got 3 signed 8x10s (2 for me and one for Zach). Also picked up a couple signed things as well for cheap.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning! Its family and friends shopping day at the local K-Mart today. I will get 10% off everything with a few exceptions along with my mom's discount. Don't think I need anything, but I might find something :lol:
[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] Can I have one?

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good morning! Its family and friends shopping day at the local K-Mart today. I will get 10% off everything with a few exceptions along with my mom's discount. Don't think I need anything, but I might find something :lol:
[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] Can I have one?

Not sure it's still be good when it arrived bud.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
The Fleer Rookie Sensations Jeff Bagwell RC, and a Topps Cut to the Chase Yoenis Cespedes. These are not high dollar cards, but as someone that loves 90s inserts and die cut cards it made my day.

Thats always cool to get extra cards. I've bought singles and have had the seller add a few more Bagwells once they knew I collected him. And for you to get a Rookie Sensations is pretty cool, although not technically a RC... Is it silver or gold foil?

Spending Sunday at work. Will start the lock door countown later for sure ;)

And Happy Birthday Ken!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts