Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~2013 Morning Thread Secret Santa Showoff Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, I think those things might have crossed his mind. Plus the Gooden was kinda low serial numbered, and the quality of the Yaz sketch card was just a tiny hair better than this one.

yaz.jpg

Yaz in 67, what a season!

yastremski-triple-crown.jpg

Thank you Brad, I am really enjoying and getting a kick out of the Yaz Sketch probably because I have never owned one :lol:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I think the time as finally come. I think I'm going to try and move most of my Denard Span PC. This past year I haven't really added too much to it. Once he was traded to the Nationals, my drive to collect him went away

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
WOW there are some outstanding gifts posted up already!! Congrats to the Secret Santas and the victims!!

I want to thank Alex for his awesome generosity! I couldn't be happier with the gifts I received. George thanks for coordinating everything as well. I couldn't have done this without you.

On to the gifts!

First this is sweet Matt Kemp Topps Triple Threads Matt Kemp /3 Great patch!!

Kemp.jpeg

That would have been great on it's own.....But this...well this just took it over the top and down the other side and top the top of the next mountain!!

I don't even think this needs explaining......

Ethier1.jpeg

BOOOM!!!

Ethier2.jpeg

Alex, thank you very much, you went above and beyond and I could not be happier.

I also want to thank you and George for being there. It really means a lot to me.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
More great additions, since my last check-in. Spent the last couple of hours going through the box o goodies. That was an enjoyable time. Unfortunately, some nice cards were damaged during shipping :)

Keep the MTSS show rolling fellas!

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Howdy everyone!
Please excuse me for my rant yesterday, apparently I took the comments wrongfully back in November. And by the way, I haven't flipped anything in the 4 case break. I do collect and make sets, but it looks like I'm in the minority here. I just like items that other's have no interest in.

Congrats to all the MTSS victims here. I really enjoy being a part of this group due to the generosity and the compassion for the hobby. Some really nice collectibles have been shown, and I'm sure very much appreciated.

I haven't opening my package yet, but I'm sure I'll be surprised. Thanks to George for coordinating the very successful event.

I'll post my haul later, I've been replacing all the tackle on my ice fishing tip-ups and jig poles. Our ice fishing shack is scheduled to be out on the ice next week. I was planning on going out on the ice this evening, but plans have changed.

Gotta get to the scanning!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's to all.

Ralph

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Howdy everyone!
Please excuse me for my rant yesterday, apparently I took the comments wrongfully back in November. And by the way, I haven't flipped anything in the 4 case break. I do collect and make sets, but it looks like I'm in the minority here. I just like items that other's have no interest in.

Congrats to all the MTSS victims here. I really enjoy being a part of this group due to the generosity and the compassion for the hobby. Some really nice collectibles have been shown, and I'm sure very much appreciated.

I haven't opening my package yet, but I'm sure I'll be surprised. Thanks to George for coordinating the very successful event.

I'll post my haul later, I've been replacing all the tackle on my ice fishing tip-ups and jig poles. Our ice fishing shack is scheduled to be out on the ice next week. I was planning on going out on the ice this evening, but plans have changed.

Gotta get to the scanning!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's to all.

Ralph

Thats good to hear Ralph, i apologize if in any way my response was taken offensive as in no way did i mean it to come off that way. I love a good break like everyone but as George mention in that thread i had no idea if you were getting wooped or if you were doing the woopin, lol. Happy holidays buddy and cant wait to see your gift.

Sent from my XT555C using Tapatalk 2

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
I was truly amazed by my MTSS gift this year!

I will get some proper scans up in a bit, but first I wanted to take some pics to show the time/creativity that Dustin [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] put into the presentation of my gift...

1387575108311.jpg

1387575127083.jpg

1387575149665.jpg

1387575164338.jpg

1387575180079.jpg

1387575198448.jpg

1387575218841.jpg

1387575235658.jpg

Four boxes, each inside the others, and a card/cards in/on each level.

I was blown away, honestly.

I will posts scans and descriptions in a little while.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
I would like to add my present to the thread and thank our very own Yooper, Ralph, for the outstanding gift!

OMLB signed by Jesse Hudson.
Here's some background on Mr Hudson:
http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/h/hudsoje01.shtml
Short & sweet, on 19Sep69, he pitched just two innings and this was his entire career.
He's an elusive signer, and rarely adds inscriptions, which is what makes this gift so awesome.
Ralph, you have outdone yourself and this ball is already among my favorites, THANKS!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online