Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~ Friday Morning Thread ~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning all. Suppose to 'warm up' today (our high is suppose to be near midnight, so 20 hours away or so). Sunday looks like a possible record setter for cold.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

6e4b97fc-995f-41a7-9388-ce8a20d54357_zpsef71106c.jpg

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. As a member of the Knights of Columbus, this one hits close to home, today is Memento Mori Day (Remember You Die Day). On a lighter note, today is also National Chocolate Covered Cherry Day. Take your pick.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Still fighting off this jet lag so hopefully it clears today. For all of you guys with freezing temps, just move over here near Seattle. We complain when it is colder than 40 and hotter than 80.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good morning men

Hercules went rather easy on us last night with about 6 inches of light powder.. The wind has been so strong and blowing all of it away from my house which is great!! I looked outside and my cars are clean and I won't have to shovel much.

Hope anyone else in its path has had similar luck!! Not sure if I have work today because they called it off at 730 last night but I assume we will due to the 3pm start time.

Have a great day guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online