Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************** Saturday Morning Thread *********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. 10 degrees in Roanoke, VA. Maybe some are late getting on because their computers really are "frozen".
Thanks for the picture Adam and congratulations!
DANNY

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
what to do - presently work 8 - 4:30 five days 15 minute easy drive some overtime . Love what I do but conditions $$#%^&& , great crew .
Offered different location 7:00 -5 :00 only four days no OT , at least 30 minutes one way - mileage almost same but traffic $%%$^% .
Day off would be FRIDAY with little work once a month -closes at NOON Fri. .
No crew . At my age no advancement anywhere.
Advantage ; more time with G/K's - closer to them and during baseball season I could travel more if not selling.

Adam ; way to go nice looking baby

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

-6 here
attachment.php

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Barry tough call. Seems to me that they only advantage to having Friday off is during the time when school is out, otherwise you have a day off at home to do "Honey-do's" the rest of the year.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Early work day today but I have the next two days off which will be nice.
[MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] - Henley's looking good man! Hope you and LB are finding life becoming normal already!
[MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] - I'm with Dave on this one Barry. An extra 15 minute drive to gain an extra day off that would be filled with family, travel and cards sounds good to me. Just as long as the pay is equal or greater. Overtime is always nice, but that's what keeps family time shrinking. If money and needing OT is not the issue I would go with the 4 day work week :)

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
OT was mostly earlier hours - easy work LOL , late OT pain in $#$#%$ . Wife has retired already . I'm not a handy man so projects at home %$$^%%&^ .

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning guys.

CONGRATS Adam!!! Way to go.

Another sad day here at Canine Solutions. Heading out to the Vet to put down another one of ours pups due to cancer. Have a great day guys.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning all. I'm preparing to shovel now. If I don't post for a few days, after tomorrow morning, call Theresa to make sure I'm alive. It's going to be colder than Mars up this way ... (-70 below wind chills ... and possibly COLDER).

And, congrats again, [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts