Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Morning Thread For Sunday October 12th 2014 Happy Indigenous People's Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Indigenous People's Day AKA Columbus Day , Whats Next???................ Gotta Love America

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
1997toppsMit1998StarsandSteel044_zps5db2516f.jpg

the things I save........ geeze........................

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
We have a whole wall full of boxes in the garage unopened since we moved in here in 2008.
We've been through them twice but still have the same amount, just rearranged.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning all!
We have a whole wall full of boxes in the garage unopened since we moved in here in 2008.
We've been through them twice but still have the same amount, just rearranged.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning everyone! I caught up on a lot of card stuff yesterday and purchased some 1958 Topps yellow letter cards.
DANNY

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
A married Irishman went into the confessional and said to his priest, "I almost had an affair with another woman." The priest said, "What do you mean, almost?" The Irishman said, "Well, we got undressed and rubbed together, but then I stopped." The priest said, "Rubbing together is the same as putting it in. You’re not to see that woman again. For your penance, say five Hail Mary’s and put $50 in the poor box." The Irishman left the confessional, said his prayers, and then walked over to the poor box. He paused for a moment and then started to leave. The priest, who was watching, quickly ran over to him saying, "I saw that. You didn't put any money in the poor box!" The Irishman replied, "Yeah, but I rubbed the $50 on the box, and according to you, that’s the same as putting it in!"

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL
Good morning everyone. What a night! It was our 2 daughters Girl Scouts troop Mall Madness last night. If you do not know what this is imagine a boy band shopping event....Ugh, it was loud! I wonder if scientist can study why girls scream for no reason at all. I mean when they opend the doors to let us in they yell. When they run around the blown up house they yell. When they look at stuff to buy they yell. Anyway, we got home at 3am, nobody was hurt so it was a success! Garages sales stunk yesterday. Only got a shelf unit for the garage.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, nice to sleep in today, can't wait for tonight's slug fest, go Giants !

Edit to add: NY football Giants... Don't know if SF is even playing tonight or not, haha

Latest posts