Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS 04 UD GU Musial Bird Patch 6/10, Allen Ginter Musial and Pujols SP autos & 92 Score Musial AU

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stanthemanmusial

Nov 1, 2014
04 UD GU Musial Bird Patch 6/10, Allen Ginter Musial and Pujols SP autos & 92 Score Musial AU

Due to a troll, homerun28aa, this thread is done.

Last edited:

stanthemanmusial

Nov 1, 2014
I have had a lot of back and forth communications and interest, but yet to have a for sure deal locked up. Like I told everyone, first come, first serve. I cannot hold on just a promise, because if I do that, and a person fails to come through, it's not fair to everyone else. Bump for last chance on these cards before they are moved elsewhere. Thank you.

stanthemanmusial

Nov 1, 2014
Homerun28aa, your comment was uncalled for. There is no need to come in to my thread with this type of stuff. Finding a Musial bird patch that is so complete as mine is impossible to find because they did not make many. Mine is the best one out there and it is Stan's jersey number. The card is priced accordingly.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I agree with you that it was slightly uncalled for. I was just honestly appalled at why you had priced it so high. Don't get me wrong it's a beautiful patch and I love vintage wool patches but that price just wow. In any case I apologize for offending you.

Homerun28aa, your comment was uncalled for. There is no need to come in to my thread with this type of stuff. Finding a Musial bird patch that is so complete as mine is impossible to find because they did not make many. Mine is the best one out there and it is Stan's jersey number. The card is priced accordingly.

stanthemanmusial

Nov 1, 2014
I agree with you that it was slightly uncalled for. I was just honestly appalled at why you had priced it so high. Don't get me wrong it's a beautiful patch and I love vintage wool patches but that price just wow. In any case I apologize for offending you.

You just continue the same bs after I asked you to stop. Don't post in my thread anymore.

stanthemanmusial

Nov 1, 2014
And now I have received 2 dislikes from a *******, homerun28aa, that came in to my thread for one purpose and that was to insult the asking prices of MY card. Get a life and stop the nonsense.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
What the heck are you talking about? I haven't disliked anything you've posted? I even apologized for a comment that wasn't even bad, like I said slightly uncalled for - and it warrants me being called a *******? Go read up on vintage patch prices then come back and post something.

And now I have received 2 dislikes from a *******, homerun28aa, that came in to my thread for one purpose and that was to insult the asking prices of MY card. Get a life and stop the nonsense.

stanthemanmusial

Nov 1, 2014
Good luck selling a $200 card for $1000. Your aggressive attitude is the reason I'm continuing to post in this thread.

Far from a $200 card, moron. The reason I have an attitude is because you came in to my thread trolling and trying to hurt my potential sales. I hope you receive a suspension for your ignorance.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Lol a suspension for what? Commenting on how ludicrously priced your card is? You're the one name-calling. FYI...

Numbered to 6, clean auto - would have trouble getting $300..

Far from a $200 card, moron. The reason I have an attitude is because you came in to my thread trolling and trying to hurt my potential sales. I hope you receive a suspension for your ignorance.

stanthemanmusial

Nov 1, 2014
Lol a suspension for what? Commenting on how ludicrously priced your card is? You're the one name-calling. FYI...

Numbered to 6, clean auto - would have trouble getting $300..

Apples to oranges on the patch.

You are nothing but a ******* trying to hurt my potential sales and are doing it intentionally. Thus, you need suspended and merit the names I called you.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
If you want to argue specifics yeah sure your patch is nicer. But the nicest Musial patch you've ever seen? Evidently you haven't been looking very hard you're pricing a small window musial patch #/10 with a small part of the logo in it for $1,000. And again had you not been incredibly aggressive and insulting I would probably not have reacted in this way

Apples to oranges on the patch.

You are nothing but a ******* trying to hurt my potential sales and are doing it intentionally. Thus, you need suspended and merit the names I called you.

stanthemanmusial

Nov 1, 2014
Yes please also share the PMs you've sent me with a mod threatening me numerous times

Not one threat made. Post them all, liar. All I said was face 2 face things would be different because they would. On here u can be a coward and hide behind a keyboard and start fights trying to hurt a person's potential sales.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Yes it came after my original post in this thread - in no way was that post meant to spark such severe outrage. In my following post I even apologized for being slightly out of line...

You're quite a liar. That comment came AFTER you came in and started trolling my thread. You start a fight, expect a reaction.

Members online