Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Looks like I gotta find some stuff to post on here, the thread is runnin on life support right now...hopefully the admin bubba's don't pull the plug...Toma!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Just the schedule,
Or the other cards as well?

I only NEED the Dale Jr schedule but I would take the cards for my son also. I will be scanning and posting my 40 new Dawson 1/1s over the next two days and I will try to get some things posted on here this weekend and try to help get this going again.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I only NEED the Dale Jr schedule but I would take the cards for my son also. I will be scanning and posting my 40 new Dawson 1/1s over the next two days and I will try to get some things posted on here this weekend and try to help get this going again.

You got em all, shoot me a PM with your addresss

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Yep, you saw that correctly, kinda sad eh?

Its a bummer. I wish I opened packs so I had stuff to share. I do give though, but to BiggioBrooks and predator, and timtom. Kinda limited when all I have are Bagwells and Biggios. I did give my entire Oswalt collection to Mofny earlier this year. That felt amazing, being able to send a huge package to someone who truly appreciated it.

I do have something for you Scott... Been sitting in my drawer for a while now. I picked it up in Oregon this summer at a yard sale. Nuthin big, but I figured you would enjoy it. PM me your address so I can send it your way. And if I'm gonna pay to ship it to you, I may as well include a T Shirt. What size did you wear?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Its a bummer. I wish I opened packs so I had stuff to share. I do give though, but to BiggioBrooks and predator, and timtom. Kinda limited when all I have are Bagwells and Biggios. I did give my entire Oswalt collection to Mofny earlier this year. That felt amazing, being able to send a huge package to someone who truly appreciated it.

I do have something for you Scott... Been sitting in my drawer for a while now. I picked it up in Oregon this summer at a yard sale. Nuthin big, but I figured you would enjoy it. PM me your address so I can send it your way. And if I'm gonna pay to ship it to you, I may as well include a T Shirt. What size did you wear?

PM coming thanks

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Let's get this thread rolling again. Asking for a few bucks for shipping on these. Anyone claiming a ball must post something up for grabs on this thread. One ball per person. Ball should not be sold. Balls are Official Major League Baseballs with MLB holograms and TRI STAR holograms.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1418051001.437508.jpg
Chris Lambert

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1418051055.519433.jpg
JR Richard

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1418051112.629258.jpg
Larry Bowa

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1418051160.683761.jpg
Dick Williams
2x W.S. Champs

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1418051259.278421.jpg
Bill Virdon
N.L. R.O.Y. 55