Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

$10k for Vizquel 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
W……….T…………F Are you serious. I know that Vizquel may be the Greatest player of all time but REALLY? That is beyond crazy, Two collectors with seriously no concern for money or "SHILL" … The craziest thing is I think these are legit bids because I know how hot his items have been with a few collectors these days.. WOW

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Makes no sense, at all, none, zip

Ryan

I would 100% agree with you but looking at recent Vizquel Completed auctions, IDK, I think there may be two very RICH people who want Rare Vizquel cards. Does it make sense. Not at all, but with the surge in his prices it may be legit. Very suspect though.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I would 100% agree with you but looking at recent Vizquel Completed auctions, IDK, I think there may be two very RICH people who want Rare Vizquel cards. Does it make sense. Not at all, but with the surge in his prices it may be legit. Very suspect though.

I understand the Vizquel market shift , this card in particular doesn't make sense that it is even around this number. I've seen those in the $2-5k range , but a jump to $10k on this card is crazy, not that $5k isn't crazy. But were talking an additional $5000???

Ryan

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Gota give it up to the vizquel collectors! I am nuts with killebrew cards and I assure you I would not pay 10k for a singke killebrew auto. But I give props to these to collectors, even if it is nuts

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
I understand the Vizquel market shift , this card in particular doesn't make sense that it is even around this number. I've seen those in the $2-5k range , but a jump to $10k on this card is crazy, not that $5k isn't crazy. But were talking an additional $5000???

Ryan

Very True, Nucking Futz

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Odd to think more than one person willing to spend so much on a single card would bid that way, constantly bidding up one another. In the end, the last bid will set the price, but it just looks like idiotic bidding habits.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts