Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Tuesday 10/6********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. We lost the flag football game by one touchdown yesterday. We definitely outplayed them the second half once we figured everything out, but it was too little too late. We had 2 QBs rotating, but a lot of us think we should have kept with the one, oh well.

And I wasn't going to post this, but I can't help it. Its something that I'm proud of Jayme for, and want to do anything I can to help her out with it. As I posted last week, Jayme was selected to participate in MS Run the US. a 3,000 mile relay consisting of 18 legs, with roughly 160 miles being ran in each leg. In other words, she's doing approximately a marathon each day for 6 days straight. Here story can be found on the following link. She has to raise $10,000 in 9 months, which is quite a bit when you live in a town of 8,500, and the town is already trying to raise $600,000 to replace the high school track. I promise I won't be spamming this on here everyday, but I'm proud of her for what she's doing.

https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/jayme-nunes/msruntheus2016relay

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
The rest of my team is working remotely or they're out at training today. And then there's me, stuck in the office.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Drove by HOFer Chuck Klein's old house yesterday. Random home in a neighborhood. Don't know if it's still in the family or if the current occupants know who used to own it, but it would be kind of cool to own one day.

Members online