Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NYY 2015 Season Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig40cal

Jul 23, 2012
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Tonight was my wedding anniversary so thank god I didn't have to watch that horrible game. I had visions of Keuchel no hitting them before the night started. BBC is right about the shift, I've been yelling at my TV all year about EVERYONE on the team skipping BP and just work on laying down bunts to beat the shift. I don't care that it's Ellsbury or whoever, hitting into the shift every time is not going to work. Make the other team honest and bunt bunt bunt away.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
They just stopped hitting.
The upside is that some of their young players actually played and did well the last couple of months. Plus there are more ready to join them.
DANNY

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
They should be embarrassed.

Three hits is all this billion dollar team could do??

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
As for the current team... It will interesting to see what changes re make. Hitting was pathetic and pitching wasn't much better.

I know I'm smoking crack, but I would love to see Price as a Yankee pitcher in 2016.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
As for the current team... It will interesting to see what changes re make. Hitting was pathetic and pitching wasn't much better.

I know I'm smoking crack, but I would love to see Price as a Yankee pitcher in 2016.

And Harper in 2017 (or sometime next year)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts