Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ TGIF 3/4********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone

scan0003.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, a little snow coming down for the drive to work, but it doesn't worry me as much anymore with the Jeep as it used to with the Civic

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Morning. Got snow. Installed a dishwasher (where there was not previously one) on my day off. Got my 99 Finest Gold Refractor with no serial yesterday.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Good morning guys.
Love the Patriotic theme minus the Yankees hat!!
Raining this morning but looking at nice weather the rest of the weekend. The little guy in my avatar is a little bit bigger now and his HS team is playing a tournament this weekend. Really enjoy watching the kids play!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. 2 crappy boxes of heritage, just got sort them this weekend to see what I need for a set. At least the Warriors saved the night for me.....Unbelievable

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Last day before Spring Break here. Pajama Day at school. Pray for us.

(Looking back, some days it was easier to herd Privates than 2nd Graders!) :)

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All. Feel a lot better today. Still off work though.

Good morning all, a little snow coming down for the drive to work, but it doesn't worry me as much anymore with the Jeep as it used to with the Civic

Don't get too over confident. Is the Compass an AWD or just FWD?

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Good morning all. 2 crappy boxes of heritage, just got sort them this weekend to see what I need for a set. At least the Warriors saved the night for me.....Unbelievable

Hopefully there's some hidden SPs in there for you to discover in the sorting! I heard there's no difference in the numerical codes on the backs this year? Can't decide if that increases or decreases the fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Hopefully there's some hidden SPs in there for you to discover in the sorting! I heard there's no difference in the numerical codes on the backs this year? Can't decide if that increases or decreases the fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pulled a gum stain that was very obvious. A Harper action variation, Bryant and hanley base gu. I'm hoping when I get everything sorted there's some hidden gem. I'm building the set so it's not a complete waste, just easier when u can almost break even

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Just working on getting some homework done in regards to my student teaching. Crazy to think I'm halfway done with it.

Members online

Latest posts