Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread - Part Two..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bisioml

Nov 13, 2013
HOLY PEAPOD!!!
Pretty healthy sale, that's for sure! Unfortunately, I feel that it would have gone for a lot more at the height of the Covid boom, when everyone didn't have to pay their rent/mortgage and got extra money if they were unemployed. Crazy times we saw.

Still...a very healthy sale!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bisioml

Nov 13, 2013
is it just me , or does this one not look right??
The numbering definitely looks different than others I've seen, and the Max Auto is a bit bigger.

7guns

Aug 7, 2008
Norfolk Va.
Has anyone here seen a 2008 Upper Deck Documentary Seasonal Signatures? I am collecting the master set and have never seen it. If someone has one I would love to see it. Thanks

bisioml

Nov 13, 2013
Has anyone here seen a 2008 Upper Deck Documentary Seasonal Signatures? I am collecting the master set and have never seen it. If someone has one I would love to see it. Thanks
From the research (and search) I've done, no one has seen it or knows if it exists. I have it on my master list as "May Not Exist."

There were several mid-late 2000s Griffey cards that have never surfaced or cards that have surfaced that were never announced.

Super weird.

bisioml

Nov 13, 2013
trimmed??

mine
View attachment 350772
I think it may just be extremely off-centered and miscut. The back is a good giveaway as well, with the UD copyright info higher than it is on yours and all others I've seen. Kind of a bummer on a card that's on this level.

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
For some perspective on sales - a PSA 9 sold for 9 grand in March, and this dual graded PSA 10 with 10 auto below for 22 grand

So someone thinks a raw and possibly trimmed versions worth 15 grand? OK

Griffey SP AUTH GOLD.jpg

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts