Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage Pick Up Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I just got this in the mail today from Ebay's Authenticity Guarantee service. They said it was supposed to arrive Sept 18th. I started to build the set late last year. I'm about 10 cards away from a complete set. All the other cards I have for the set range in condition from good to maybe excellent condition on some. I'll be freeing this one from it's plastic tomb later. 😆

Attachments

• img022.jpg
    img022.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 18
  • img023.jpg
    img023.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 18

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I just got this in the mail today from Ebay's Authenticity Guarantee service. They said it was supposed to arrive Sept 18th. I started to build the set late last year. I'm about 10 cards away from a complete set. All the other cards I have for the set range in condition from good to maybe excellent condition on some. I'll be freeing this one from it's plastic tomb later. 😆
I have considered building this set several times. Have a few cards already.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
don't do it :eek: o_O

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Found this for my local baseball collection. In Aoril 1964, Dizzy Trout visited Marengo IL as a guest speaker for a Father/Son banquet. Trout was employed by the White Sox front office at that time as a team ambassador. Trout was a great storyteller, having been an announcer for several years after his pitching career. I got this event program with a big, bold Trout auto from the original recipient, who attended the banquet with his father when he was 11 years old. Going to display it with a 1950 Bowman card of his I picked up from COMC and a photo.

troutprogram1.jpg
troutprogram2.jpg
troutprogram3.jpg
Dizzy-Trout.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts