Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD*****4/16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
early shuttle ---later work on pool ---. No rear pain -small scar able to sit on desk chair . Need refill coffee soon for shuttle . Two tablets a day till empty ---regular med CAN'T mix = three times a day take meds RATTLE RATTLE .
Had supper with our two players after game Sunday ---6'5 /6'7 tall barely cast a shadow skinny pitchers --Both from NYC area .

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Afternoon all!

Careful le, that President's Trophy has been a curse lately...

IN 94 they won the presidents and the cup download.jpg

1994: first during NY break, President trophy, earthquake, eclipse, oj simpson murders, rangers stanley cup win

2024: first during NY break, President trophy, earthquake, eclipse, oj simpson dead, rangers....

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! As I expected, neighbors had some sticker shock to the price of the fence. $9700 for their whole fence, $7500 for all sides except for our adjoining side. They decided against doing the fence, but I'm still holding out hope I can get them to chip in $350 towards materials for our side. $350 is a lot cheaper than $2200 for that side for them. Either way, we plan on doing that side, but if I can get it for half the price, I'd be happier lol

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Got two PC "problems" going on eBay right now.

1. A guy in AZ is dumping a bunch of low end autos of my only PC basketball player. Not sure to dig deep and buy 'em all, or just a couple or even none.

2. A card /25 that I have 6 of has shown up on the site. First one I've seen anywhere in about 6 years or so. $70+S/H. Never paid more than $10 before for any of them. Leaning toward not buying but torn a little bit...

Members online

Latest posts