Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD*****4/29

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Slow weekend here as it was rainy and gloomy all weekend. Nicest weather was probably around 6 last night. Today is Jayme's first day back after being home with Maisie for the last 6 weeks. Did hit up the comedy show at the brewery Friday night.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Topps changing redemption policy a bit:

𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧: We know redemptions are a pain point for collectors. We’ve been working hard to make progress and we’re excited to make a few announcements… 1f447.png
1. One year ago, we had over 70,000 redemptions owed to collectors. Today, that number is below 10,000.
2. Moving forward, redemptions will now have a 10-year expiration window instead of 2 years. Also, we are backdating this program to all redemption cards where the product year is 2021/22, 2022 or more recent. (The 10-year expiration window will be true regardless of what expiration date is stated on the card…see example above).
3. Year over year, the amount of redemption cards going into products is down substantially.
We plan to make even more progress in the near future, and we look forward to keeping you updated along the way

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I got my first Home Run Challenge win this weekend, actually three! On 4/27 I had wins with Yordan Alvarez & Adley Rutschman. Then yesterday I had a win with Francisco Lindor.

More importantly, prayers for all the ailing board members. Seams like a few of us are always ailing. I know I was for quite a while a few years ago.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I got my first Home Run Challenge win this weekend, actually three! On 4/27 I had wins with Yordan Alvarez & Adley Rutschman. Then yesterday I had a win with Francisco Lindor.

More importantly, prayers for all the ailing board members. Seams like a few of us are always ailing. I know I was for quite a while a few years ago.
I thought you got one with Judge early last week?

Members online

Latest posts