Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

15 Boxes of 2008 Ultimate Football

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

This was 3 from the hobby shop and 9 boxes from my case. I stopped in my case after hitting the 97 Legends Auto. I'm putting them all up tonight on Ebay for 24 hours, so if you want them, you have to act quickly. Thanks.

Here are the results:
UltimatePost001.jpg

UltimatePost.jpg

Addai.jpg

BoLegends.jpg

ElwayLegends.jpg

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Oh BTW, Slight OT question to anyone that can answer it, Didn't Chad Johnson legally change his name to Ocho Cinco or something? Wonder why they put his old name on the cards?

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
Oh BTW, Slight OT question to anyone that can answer it, Didn't Chad Johnson legally change his name to Ocho Cinco or something? Wonder why they put his old name on the cards?

Yes, but the NFL is blocking his name change. They state in order for him to get his new name on hist jersey/merchandise, he must first buy every 'Johnson' jersey that Reebok currently has on store shelves... He understandably decided to not do this.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I pulled a Chad Johnson Inscriptions auto from this and he put "Ocho Cinco" after his autogragh for his inscription, its #'d to 25 too. No scan its at the card shop going on ebay soon. I hope I'm allowed to say that by the way..

Latest posts