Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anybody seen greymouse...............................

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EbAyAdDiCt

Aug 7, 2008
I need an update on his 55 PSA 7 set....................

willaaronmays.jpg

rc4157

Aug 10, 2008
I was just wondering the same thing. I checked on the new Beckett site and he hasn't posted anywhere that I could tell. I gave martincp this site so I know he plans to check it out. There are some others as well like rockcityredsox24, scott (formerly scottopotamus), and others I can't remember offhand. Hopefully, they will find their way over.

RC

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
rc4157 said:
I was just wondering the same thing. I checked on the new Beckett site and he hasn't posted anywhere that I could tell. I gave martincp this site so I know he plans to check it out. There are some others as well like rockcityredsox24, scott (formerly scottopotamus), and others I can't remember offhand. Hopefully, they will find their way over.

RC

I pm'ed him and he made it here.

Graymouse

Sep 1, 2008
:D Whats going on guys!! I am flattered that you guys remember me. I finally made it over here. I got a pm from bikerider today after I posted a thread over on the "other" site. ""the new offical Vintage pickup thread...."

Well, here is the latest pick up...I picked this one up on Aug 22nd. I am really happy about it because I got it way under BV. Enjoy...

#188/206 91.2% complete!

4_kaline.jpg

Sorry for the really bad image. I have to rescan this one.....

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
Graymouse said:
:D Whats going on guys!! I am flattered that you guys remember me. I finally made it over here. I got a pm from bikerider today after I posted a thread over on the "other" site. ""the new offical Vintage pickup thread...."

Well, here is the latest pick up...I picked this one up on Aug 22nd. I am really happy about it because I got it way under BV. Enjoy...

#188/206 91.2% complete!

4_kaline.jpg

Sorry for the really bad image. I have to rescan this one.....

Good to see you, I think you should send that Killebrew back to PSA get it out of that rubber. It make the card look like sh.......it.

I don't understand why it's in that type of holder. They usually do that to undersized prewar cards when they can't fit them.

The one thing I like about SGC is they make holder to fit, any CARD.

Graymouse

Sep 1, 2008
I think that is the first time I have ever seen that happen Not sure why they did that. I need to change my signature anyways perhaps I will put the Kaline in there instead or the Aaron.... :)

Members online