Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for help tracking down some more of these!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaybirdmh93

Apr 6, 2009
Hello everyone,
I am new to this board, but I am on a couple others and thought I would see if anyone could help me track down more of the card I am currently collecting. I am up to 30 of the 2007 Bowman Draft Geovany Soto Patches #'d /99 and I am looking for more. Please let me know if you have any as I am always looking to obtain either via PayPal or PayPal.

EDIT: Here is the latest addition #30
soto30.jpg

Here are some pics of the ones I have already...

soto1.jpg

soto2.jpg

soto3.jpg

soto5.jpg

soto7.jpg

soto8.jpg

soto6.jpg

sotologo.jpg

JoshB.

Aug 20, 2008
California
Great looking cards. I pulled an 07 BCDP Geovany Soto Blue Refractor the other day if you're interested. PLMK, thanks

jaybirdmh93

Apr 6, 2009
THREADKILLER-crohrer said:
Welcome and that is a sweet collection you have!!! :eek:

There is one currently on ebay right now but I assume you already know. :D

Yep already on that one :) thanks

jaybirdmh93

Apr 6, 2009
Thanks for the compliments everyone. I was able to win #30 last night on ebay and I hope to be at 33 or 1/3rd soon.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
VERY nice collection you've got going there! :shock: :D Maybe you should try posting this on the Baseball Transaction board that we've got here, as it may hasten/help your search (since that is the board we tend to post on for matter's such as this & individual's know when they go there that people are inquiring about specific item's, & they are more willing to go through & scour thier collection's for you). Thanks again for posting & good luck with your search! Take care bud, Dave. :D

jaybirdmh93

Apr 6, 2009
HoustonTeams4Me said:
VERY nice collection you've got going there! :shock: :D Maybe you should try posting this on the Baseball Transaction board that we've got here, as it may hasten/help your search (since that is the board we tend to post on for matter's such as this & individual's know when they go there that people are inquiring about specific item's, & they are more willing to go through & scour thier collection's for you). Thanks again for posting & good luck with your search! Take care bud, Dave. :D

Thanks Dave. I have already posted over on the transaction board and hope to land one there

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Nice set!

I've got one of the Soto patches in my '07 master set project (similar to my '06 project). If I hit the abort button on that project, I'll let you know.

jaybirdmh93

Apr 6, 2009
onionring9 said:
Nice set!

I've got one of the Soto patches in my '07 master set project (similar to my '06 project). If I hit the abort button on that project, I'll let you know.

That would be great! I appreciate it

Members online