Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

$10 to ship some lots... they arrive in team bags in bubble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Just got a bunch of lots. The combined shipping "deal" was $10. Maybe I'm just a dummy for assuming but... they arrived in team bags inside a bubble mailer.

Awful.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
theplasticman said:
Just got a bunch of lots. The combined shipping "deal" was $10. Maybe I'm just a dummy for assuming but... they arrived in team bags inside a bubble mailer.

Awful.

What's the alternative to team bags and a bubble envelope?

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
rico08 said:
theplasticman said:

Awful.

What's the alternative to team bags and a bubble envelope?

A box ;) The extra shipping cost for seller would have been negligible and he would have had a satisfied customer... one who has spent a lot with him in the past. Oh well!

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
that's too bad. Did u contact the seller + express your displeasure? A good seller will make it right

brumbach

That sucks, $10 would cover a flat-rate Priority shipping box. You can fit over 1000 cards into one of those bad boys. At least the cards weren't tossed loose and naked in the bubble mailer, I've had that before too. For $10, I'd expect some kind of box with Priority shipping.

Members online

Latest posts