Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

looking for cowboys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mzchops

Aug 7, 2008
fastercards said:
hey there, i have some cowboy choice stuff and a few jennings. im loading the bucket up. thanks
lmk when you get the bucket up and what you liked of mine thanks

mzchops

Aug 7, 2008
BGT Masters of TikiD said:
Are we still going to finish the trade we started yesterday on the other site?
i just responded back over there, i don't know what's going on with the sites, is bmb not happening or what

Aug 7, 2008
I guess not, who knows. I was sort of annoyed already. I pmed dozens of people getting them to join the BMB and it is switched on us already. This site is a bit slower and doesn't look nearly as nice to me. Sound familiar. lol

mzchops

Aug 7, 2008
I guess not, who knows. I was sort of annoyed already. I pmed dozens of people getting them to join the BMB and it is switched on us already. This site is a bit slower and doesn't look nearly as nice to me. Sound familiar. lol
took the words right out of my mouth, it's actually real slow, hopefully everything works out with one of the sites, btw what would you offer me for the romo spa , will def. move it for the right offer

Aug 7, 2008
Its too bad to, because I really like the old site. The design was easy on the eyes and it was fast. I just hate the color scheme here. I am just going to respond to you on the other board. I was hoping if the ROmo still books $500 just doing a swap the /5#d Triple Prime Patch Emmitt Auto for the SPA Romo.

mzchops

Aug 7, 2008
Its too bad to, because I really like the old site. The design was easy on the eyes and it was fast. I just hate the color scheme here. I am just going to respond to you on the other board. I was hoping if the ROmo still books $500 just doing a swap the /5#d Triple Prime Patch Emmitt Auto for the SPA Romo.
let me check on the romo and i'll get back to you on it, i agree on the color thing too, even though i didn't mind the bmb board that looked pretty nice

Aug 7, 2008
Alright when might youg et back to me so I know. I got alot of running around to do sometime today, one of my buddies is getting Married Saturday, and he's not the most planned out guy in the world so I am kind of on standby notice working around his schedule. I can get to the PO today, but not sure about tomorrow if indeed we do trade.

mzchops

Aug 7, 2008
Alright when might youg et back to me so I know. I got alot of running around to do sometime today, one of my buddies is getting Married Saturday, and he's not the most planned out guy in the world so I am kind of on standby notice working around his schedule. I can get to the PO today, but not sure about tomorrow if indeed we do trade.
i don't have acess to the opg right now but i checked ebay and all i see is the spa romo with 2 days left at 405 right now so not sure what the bv is

mzchops

Aug 7, 2008
i don't have acess to the opg right now but i checked ebay and all i see is the spa romo with 2 days left at 405 right now so not sure what the bv is

mzchops

Aug 7, 2008
I just checked the book and it says $500 according to beckett. IF you want to do the trade lmk if not I understand.

man i love the emmitt but i think i'm going to hold off and keep the romos until at least season starts sorry

yankeefan1988

Aug 7, 2008
Columbus, GA (Almost a year)
It isn't much as it's base and parallels, but here is what I have:

1991 Stadium Club Members Only #36 Emmitt Smith
1996 Topps Gilt Edge Platinum parallel #60 Michael Irvin
2000 Bowman's Best #97 C.Martin/E.Smith BP
2004 UD Diamond All-Star "Silver Honors" parallel #3 Roy Williams S
2007 Score #5 Jason Witten
2007 Score Glossy #9 DeMarcus Ware
2007 Topps Draft Picks and Prospects Chrome Bronze $73 Marion Barber
2007 Topps Total #31 Leonard Davis/ Marco Rivera/ Andre Gurode