Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

EMMITT SMITH AUTO TTT 2/9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hacksaw55

Aug 7, 2008
MD
will look at buckets, Ben Roethlisberger will get a first look, thanks

DSCF2468.jpg

mzchops

Aug 7, 2008
nice card, i don't have any Ben but give me look and lmk if you see anything thanks, btw how much are you looking for on the emmitt

hacksaw55

Aug 7, 2008
MD
mzchops said:
nice card, i don't have any Ben but give me look and lmk if you see anything thanks, btw how much are you looking for on the emmitt

i traded 500-550 bv. thanks.

mzchops

Aug 7, 2008
hacksaw55 said:
mzchops said:

do i have anything you would be interested in

Attachments

• joe.jpg
    joe.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20120921_182135.jpg
    IMG_20120921_182135.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20120921_182127.jpg
    IMG_20120921_182127.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20120921_182119.jpg
    IMG_20120921_182119.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 9
  • relic.jpg
    relic.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 5
  • ran.jpg
    ran.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 7

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
here is what i like from your bucket (in no particular order). if some is unavailable, it is no problem. as i stated in my thread, we can do an all trade, or cash-trade on the grange cut. let me know what, if any, of the following is available and if you want to continue trade talks.

unitas rookie reprint auto
pujols auto
pujols sweet spot rookie
barry sanders lettermen
barry sanders auto /10
ripken auto/patch
emmitt auto/9
babe ruth bat-very slight interest

hacksaw55

Aug 7, 2008
MD
rob167 said:
here is what i like from your bucket (in no particular order). if some is unavailable, it is no problem. as i stated in my thread, we can do an all trade, or cash-trade on the grange cut. let me know what, if any, of the following is available and if you want to continue trade talks.

pujols auto
pujols sweet spot rookie
barry sanders lettermen
barry sanders auto /10
ripken auto/patch
emmitt auto/9

sanders lettermen is gone, hmm let me think about all this.

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
take your time, i am in hurry to move the grange, as you are probably in no hurry to move the things i inquired about. LOL

if anyone else asks about trading for/buying the grange, i will tell them you have first shot until we either do or do not figure something out.

hacksaw55

Aug 7, 2008
MD
mzchops said:
hacksaw55 said:
mzchops said:

the only things of interest were the romo sp auto and pc unitas auto, thanks.

mzchops

Aug 7, 2008
hacksaw55 said:
mzchops said:
hacksaw55 said:
mzchops said:

alright well thanks for the look, and again sweet emmitt

hacksaw55

Aug 7, 2008
MD
mzchops said:
hacksaw55 said:
mzchops said:
hacksaw55 said:
mzchops said:

alright well thanks for the look, and again sweet emmitt

anytime.

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
have you thought of an offer? like i said, we can do partial trade, partial $ if you want. just throw out a couple of scenarios and we can go from there.

rob

hacksaw55 said:
rob167 said:

pujols auto
pujols sweet spot rookie
barry sanders lettermen
barry sanders auto /10
ripken auto/patch
emmitt auto/9

hacksaw55

Aug 7, 2008
MD
rob167 said:
have you thought of an offer? like i said, we can do partial trade, partial $ if you want. just throw out a couple of scenarios and we can go from there.

rob

hacksaw55 said:
rob167 said:

pujols auto
pujols sweet spot rookie
barry sanders lettermen
barry sanders auto /10
ripken auto/patch
emmitt auto/9

i'm unable to gauge the value of the RED.

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
i understand completely. the only one's ever on ebay are from this past year and are numbered to 40. every one that i have seen has been off like the corner of a picture with his autograph curving around it. not very appealing to the eye.

regardless, i have close to $900 cash in the grange. if that is too much for you, so be it, i will NOT be offended if we don't hash out a trade. if you want to throw out an offer, that is fine too, we just need to start somewhere or nowhere.....wait, does that even make sense? LOL

hacksaw55

Aug 7, 2008
MD
rob167 said:
i understand completely. the only one's ever on ebay are from this past year and are numbered to 40. every one that i have seen has been off like the corner of a picture with his autograph curving around it. not very appealing to the eye.

regardless, i have close to $900 cash in the grange. if that is too much for you, so be it, i will NOT be offended if we don't hash out a trade. if you want to throw out an offer, that is fine too, we just need to start somewhere or nowhere.....wait, does that even make sense? LOL

I would prefer to get a payton auto and maybe pay a tab more, but not sure on the RED and i don't want to keep you hanging, sorry.

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
my payton can be a part of a deal. it's a good cash card for me, but on the flip side, it would be easier for me to sell some of the cards i am trying to get from you than to try and sell the grange by itself. not many people have deep pockets, and those who do tend to not want to spend it. (around HERE anyway. LOL)

rob

hacksaw55 said:
rob167 said:

I would prefer to get a payton auto and maybe pay a tab more, but not sure on the RED and i don't want to keep you hanging, sorry.

hacksaw55

Aug 7, 2008
MD
rob167 said:
my payton can be a part of a deal. it's a good cash card for me, but on the flip side, it would be easier for me to sell some of the cards i am trying to get from you than to try and sell the grange by itself. not many people have deep pockets, and those who do tend to not want to spend it. (around HERE anyway. LOL)

rob

hacksaw55 said:
rob167 said:

2 unitas rookie reprint auto
1 unitas reprint auto (in chargers uniform)
pujols auto
pujols sweet spot rookie
barry sanders auto /10
emmitt auto/9

how close are we for the granger and the payton?

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
if you threw in the ripken auto/patch, i would be very tempted. if you threw in the ripken and either the ruth bat or gehrig bat, i would do it.

i don't want to sound like i am trying to gouge you, but i need to make sure i can get my money back out, plus i am trading 2 cards for 9. i hope you understand and don't take offense if this is asking too much. i can tell you what i have figured into each one if you want.

here is what i would get:
*2 unitas rookie reprint auto
*1 unitas reprint auto (in chargers uniform)-hard to move in
chargers jersey
*pujols auto
*pujols sweet spot rookie
*barry sanders auto /10
*emmitt auto/9
*Ripken auto/patch

plus one of the following:
*Ruth bat
*Gehrig bat

here is what you would get:

*Red Grange 2006 National Treasures Cut Autograph 1/5
*Walter Payton 1999 Upper Deck Retro Inkredible BV=$600

rob

hacksaw55 said:
rob167 said:

rob

hacksaw55 said:
rob167 said:

pujols auto
pujols sweet spot rookie
barry sanders auto /10
emmitt auto/9

hacksaw55

Aug 7, 2008
MD
rob167 said:
if you threw in the ripken auto/patch, i would be very tempted. if you threw in the ripken and either the ruth bat or gehrig bat, i would do it.

i don't want to sound like i am trying to gouge you, but i need to make sure i can get my money back out, plus i am trading 2 cards for 9. i hope you understand and don't take offense if this is asking too much. i can tell you what i have figured into each one if you want.

here is what i would get:
*2 unitas rookie reprint auto
*1 unitas reprint auto (in chargers uniform)-hard to move in
chargers jersey
*pujols auto
*pujols sweet spot rookie
*barry sanders auto /10
*emmitt auto/9
*Ripken auto/patch

plus one of the following:
*Ruth bat
*Gehrig bat

here is what you would get:

*Red Grange 2006 National Treasures Cut Autograph 1/5
*Walter Payton 1999 Upper Deck Retro Inkredible BV=$600

rob

hacksaw55 said:
rob167 said:

rob

hacksaw55 said:
rob167 said:

pujols auto
pujols sweet spot rookie
barry sanders auto /10
emmitt auto/9

let me mull it over will let you know through pm.

Latest posts