Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Big Start to Prospecting Mailday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
Switched over to the dark side and got these in today...

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

8.jpg

LMK what you think
Thanks
Tom

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
I'll be honest..

Neftali and Ross = good pick ups as long as Neftali was under 20 and ross was around 11

Holland = O.K....prices are still a little too inflated for me right now

Everything else = MEh...could make some money off of them but nothing I would personally buy...

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
dchurg said:
I'll be honest..

Neftali and Ross = good pick ups as long as Neftali was under 20 and ross was around 11

Everything else = MEh...could make some money off of them but nothing I would personally buy...

Neftali was 11 and the Ross was 6 =]

Holland I am picking up a few here and there anyways for a bigger "stash" but nothing crazy

The others were so cheap I couldn't turn them down at those prices and if I can sell them for a few extra bucks the ROI % isn't too bad. The Braun and Hamilton sterlings were the big ones and those I can make some good % on.

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
Johan Santana #57 said:
dchurg said:
I'll be honest..

Holland I am picking up a few here and there anyways for a bigger "stash" but nothing crazy

The others were so cheap I couldn't turn them down at those prices and if I can sell them for a few extra bucks the ROI % isn't too bad. The Braun and Hamilton sterlings were the big ones and those I can make some good % on.
Your got lucky I missed the Neftali for 11...I have won over half the ones sold on ebay by putting in a 20$ bid on them...I have about 15 or something..I am almost done so you will be able to get them cheep soon..=)

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
dchurg said:
Johan Santana #57 said:
dchurg said:
I'll be honest..

Your got lucky I missed the Neftali for 11...I have won over half the ones sold on ebay by putting in a 20$ bid on them...I have about 15 or something..I am almost done so you will be able to get them cheep soon..=)

Yeah a guy on here needed some paypal for a Dunn card and he was blowing it out, I offered him 12 earlier in the day, turned it down then at night said first to post gets it for 11 :) I see they do get a nice amt. on eBay though.

Also got more prospects coming in the mail, as well as a Flores Redemption Auto which I redeemed.

soxrchamps07

Aug 7, 2008
Johan Santana #57 said:
dchurg said:
[quote="Johan Santana #57":3gapdsr7]
dchurg said:
I'll be honest..

Yeah a guy on here needed some paypal for a Dunn card and he was blowing it out, I offered him 12 earlier in the day, turned it down then at night said first to post gets it for 11 :) I see they do get a nice amt. on eBay though.

Also got more prospects coming in the mail, as well as a Flores Redemption Auto which I redeemed.[/quote:3gapdsr7]

are you picking up shane dyer? if your are i have an orange refractor fs.

soxrchamps07

Aug 7, 2008
dchurg said:
I'll be honest..

couldnt agree more with this analisis.

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
Nope on Dyer, pulled him in some packs, just scanned him in there.

I don't disagree with your guys analysis, only a few guys are on my list to actually "prospect" but some of the others that arent true RCs and such, I got at a good deal combined that I am just reselling them to get a nice ROI.

I got more things coming in and looking for more (Hollands, Heywards, etc)

Members online