Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scans From Spencer Havner Signing!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
The signing with Spencer Havner was last night. Since it was snowing he was actually about 10 minutes late. He was a really nice guy and didn't have a problem signing more than one item for you. I actually expected a much bigger crowd but there wasn't many people there. I stood in line for 10 minutes got my cards signed and left.

It was really interesting to hear him talk about going undrafted, being cut by Washington, and being sent to the Packers practice squad year after year. He said he was willing to do anything just to make an NFL roster. He said when Mike McCarthy came to him this year and said "We want you on the roster but you will need to convert from linebacker to tight end and play all special teams while still being a back up linebacker just in case", he said "Whatever it takes" and made the roster as a tight end.

Anyway here is what I got signed:

Gold.jpg

Chrome.jpg

Refractor.jpg

RedRefractor.jpg

The Refractor and Red Refractor look really nice in person! I am glad I decided to go with black on the Red Refractor because it really stands out.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Re: Scans From Spence Havner Signing!

Reds in 2009 said:
The signing with Spencer Havner was last night. Since it was snowing he was actually about 10 minutes late. He was a really nice guy and didn't have a problem signing more than one item for you. I actually expected a much bigger crowd but there wasn't many people there. I stood in line for 10 minutes got my cards signed and left.

It was really interesting to hear him talk about going undrafted, being cut by Washington, and being sent to the Packers practice squad year after year. He said he was willing to do anything just to make an NFL roster. He said when Mike McCarthy came to him this year and said "We want you on the roster but you will need to convert from linebacker to tight end and play all special teams while still being a back up linebacker just in case", he said "Whatever it takes" and made the roster as a tight end.

Anyway here is what I got signed:

Gold.jpg

Chrome.jpg

Refractor.jpg

RedRefractor.jpg

The Refractor and Red Refractor look really nice in person! I am glad I decided to go with black on the Red Refractor because it really stands out.
i told you black and red look great together, now you should go for the autoed rainbow :D

Members online

Latest posts