Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Sweet Spot Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

studioclint

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago
Hello. I was wondering if the sweet spot autos this year are on actual leather now or are they on the plastic style leather last year. I can't tell from ebay pictures. I like the look of this years, but if they are going to fade like last years I am staying away. Thanks. Clint

rdg00001

Nov 11, 2008
United States
studioclint said:
Hello. I was wondering if the sweet spot autos this year are on actual leather now or are they on the plastic style leather last year. I can't tell from ebay pictures. I like the look of this years, but if they are going to fade like last years I am staying away. Thanks. Clint

I have 1 incoming just so I can see that for myself - when it arrives, I will be sure to let you know. Really hoping that UD learned from their mistakes . . .

studioclint

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago
rdg00001 said:
studioclint said:

I have 1 incoming just so I can see that for myself - when it arrives, I will be sure to let you know. Really hoping that UD learned from their mistakes . . .

Yeah I loved the look of the design last year, but I didn't buy any. Thanks. Clint

Members online