Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Throwback Threads Polo Grounds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Anyone else doing a player run? I am for Darin Erstad... ONE card away from completing my 45 card set.

HIT: Bunt to Pitcher Out /35

I know I don't see these very often anymore and I went 6 months before I found the second to last card I needed. My goal was to go after the lower numbered ones pretty hard out of the gate knowing they would be tough finds later.

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
Im working on the set also. I still need a few though. I like the idea and design of the set. Every once in a while a few pop up on Ebay but your right, they dont show up as often anymore.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I don't think I have even one for bagwell but they pop up from time to time and are pretty cheap considering how low numbered they are.All in good time guys.All in good time.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
blitzerlover said:
One of the sets I am not looking forward to, that along with 07 M&M.

Just looking for Smoltz in both? I busted 2 cases of 2007 M&M.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
I think I have an Erstad, but I put it in a big box of #d cards that I told the shop owner here to give away to kids and good customers. Fortunately(maybe) for you, I don't think he's been doing much giving away, so it's probably still in there. I'll see if I can beat the odds and help you out.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Brett Keith said:
I think I have an Erstad, but I put it in a big box of #d cards that I told the shop owner here to give away to kids and good customers. Fortunately(maybe) for you, I don't think he's been doing much giving away, so it's probably still in there. I'll see if I can beat the odds and help you out.

Sounds good, thanks for looking out!

blitzerlover said:
theplasticman said:
blitzerlover said:
One of the sets I am not looking forward to, that along with 07 M&M.

Just looking for Smoltz in both? I busted 2 cases of 2007 M&M.

Yeah, just Smoltz.

Can you send me a PM? I'll take a look for them if you're interested.

Josh

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
I have a ton of these in my Sportslots store under the seller name BIGMIKES.Hopefully I can help someone finish the set.
Mike

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
hofmichael said:
I have a ton of these in my Sportslots store under the seller name BIGMIKES.Hopefully I can help someone finish the set.
Mike
Just bought a card from you a couple weeks ago. Quick service!

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
TNP777 said:
hofmichael said:
Mike
Just bought a card from you a couple weeks ago. Quick service!
Thanks for the business.I try to have a same day turn around on all my orders.The only time I don't get it out the same day is if the order is placed after I go to bed.
Mike

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Still no luck on finishing this set. I'm just glad it's not #'d to 5 or something

Members online

Latest posts