Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Quick Questions For Player Collectors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jkneer

Aug 9, 2008
Have you ever let yourself get too proud to buy a card of your guy? There is a card (printing plate) of my guy that I offered a very fair price for awhile back, but got turned down. Now the guy needs the cash and wants to get a deal done. He needs to get rid of the card and is offering it to me for just a little bit more than I offered. (difference of a couple bucks)

It bothers me he was so quick to dismiss the offer as unfair before, now because he is in a jam, he is willing to do it. Am I being too stubborn/hardheaded? Should I swallow my pride and buy it?

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
supply and demand.

Think of it this way:

first, you were Mr. Burns, wanting to GET your powerplant back from the Germans.

Now, you're Mr. Burns, obliging to TAKE your powerplant back from the Germans.

Just do it. You don't know the guy was trying to be an a-hole the first time; syntax is lost on the internet.

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
If you want the card get it if it is a reasonable deal. But at the same time he needs you to buy the card as he is the one needing the cash so you could tell him your original offer was your highest offer, if he needs the cash he'll take it... sorry not much help.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
had that happen recently. I purchased it :D it is on it's way here.
NIKE_Just_do_it_logo.gif

Members online

Latest posts