Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where will griffey be next year?

Ken Griffey Will be _____ next year?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
where will he be, since I believe he is only signed through this year?

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
If he still wants to play, when money can't be had, we, the padres will always take him.
The pads have a tendency to pick up good veterans on their downswing, but won't pay big bucks....

We could always use a centerfielder...we seem to get rid of the good guys, when they can demand more money....finley, cameron, kotsay...

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
ProspectorsAdvantage said:
Reds in 2009 said:
SwarzakGuy40 said:

I think he wants a shot at winning a World Series

He has said he owes it to the people of Seattle to retire a mariner.

Yeah but you would think he would gey sick of being on such horrible teams, like he was on in Cincinnati for every year he was there.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Seattle...its not like he would make our team worse (Ive lived around Seattle for my whole 28 years of existance). We have a great payroll and can afford him if we learn how to spend our money right, he would bring more revenue into the already getting old Safeco low ticket sales field and it would be awesome to see him retire from his rookie team...just my opinion.

Thanks guys!!

Alex

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Griffey wants to play for a winner, yet most winners aren't looking for an aging star with an aged bat and a long medical history. He can be a tick above MLB average, and the only positive is that he can possibly sell tickets.

Does Griffey deserve to have a shot at a World Series? Sure. So he better hope the White Sox get in, because this is probably his last shot at a "winner."

Of course, I can't help but think that he'll go the route of Steve Carlton and stick around way too long based upon what he has done, not what he can do.

Members online

Latest posts