Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Redemption Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coyoteboi

Aug 7, 2008
Barrie, Ontario, Canada
Hey, I was wondering if you guys knew the best way to contact Topps about redemptions. The ones I sent in were from '08 Bowman and '07 Bowman Draft, before they had the online system. I mailed them in about 2 months ago but haven't received anything in the mail, I emailed them and haven't heard back, and it seems whenever I call their offices are closed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
coyoteboi said:
Hey, I was wondering if you guys knew the best way to contact Topps about redemptions. The ones I sent in were from '08 Bowman and '07 Bowman Draft, before they had the online system. I mailed them in about 2 months ago but haven't received anything in the mail, I emailed them and haven't heard back, and it seems whenever I call their offices are closed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 month's isn't enough time for topps to even start thinking about your redemptions.

coyoteboi

Aug 7, 2008
Barrie, Ontario, Canada
One was a Head of the Class dual auto of Price and Hochevar and the other was a scout auto from '08 Bowman. I saw that some ppl got replacements for their head of the class cards.

G

I sent in some football auto redemptions about 4 months ago, so I would hopefully be seeing it sometime soon
As Chris put they have not even got you in the the pile yet. LOL

Members online