Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mr. Beckham Bowman Sterling Red Refractor 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
GORDON BECKHAM STERLING RED JUST PULLED IN ANDREW'S BREAK...

LIVE :cool:

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Re: Gordon Beckham Sterling red just pulled in Andrew's break...

Everyone was going nuts yes.

And the guy that has the White Sox also has the Orioles and has pulled a 1/1 auto plate of Herandez, an Arrieta black refractor jersey auto, 2 more base Arrietas, a Tillman, like more refractors..crazy...

mredsox89 said:
wow, the guy who has the White sox probably just passed out

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

markakis8 said:

And the guy that has the White Sox also has the Orioles and has pulled a 1/1 auto plate of Herandez, an Arrieta black refractor jersey auto, 2 more base Arrietas, a Tillman, like more refractors..crazy...

mredsox89 said:

Its yanksfan4eva that got it.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston

moxacaine said:
markakis8 said:

mredsox89 said:

Figures, a yankee fan :lol:

dodgerchromie

Aug 7, 2008
California

moxacaine said:
markakis8 said:

mredsox89 said:

He definitely deserves it! Way to go Ryan!! :cool:

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine

moxacaine said:
markakis8 said:

mredsox89 said:

He's got to be the luckiest guy I've ever seen in team box breaks. I had the White Sox in the last Sterling team break. I was lucky enough to get 1 Beckham auto. If I had his luck I would be buying Powerball tickets twice a week.

Art

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA

Resident Piazza Fan said:
moxacaine said:
markakis8 said:

mredsox89 said:

He's got to be the luckiest guy I've ever seen in team box breaks. I had the White Sox in the last Sterling team break. I was lucky enough to get 1 Beckham auto. If I had his luck I would be buying Powerball tickets twice a week.

Art

He also bought 3 slots. I noticed that if I have more than 1 slot, I usually do better. :) Better odds, makes sense!

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Re: GORDON BECKHAM STERLING RED JUST PULLED IN ANDREW'S BREAK...

holy cow!!

congrats, buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

dave

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

lisu said:
moxacaine said:
markakis8 said:

mredsox89 said:

Art

He also bought 3 slots. I noticed that if I have more than 1 slot, I usually do better. :) Better odds, makes sense!

Heck he made all of his money back and then some just from the Orioles. :lol:

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY

moxacaine said:
lisu said:
moxacaine said:
markakis8 said:

[quote="mredsox89":lhg2e33y]wow, the guy who has the White sox probably just passed out

Art

Heck he made all of his money back and then some just from the Orioles. :lol:[/quote:lhg2e33y]

couldn't have happened to a better member! :D :D :D

dave

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
Re: GORDON BECKHAM STERLING RED JUST PULLED IN ANDREW'S BREAK...

Awesome! Good for yanksfan. I just noticed he isn't currently online, does he know about it?

Members online

Latest posts