Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'm available to do banners & avatars, samples inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
If you need a banner or avatar, let me know what you are looking for (be specific) and I'll try to help you out. Here are some examples of my work:

banners:
murph.jpg

44magnum.jpg

beavan.jpg

rickeybanner.jpg

mussinabanner2.jpg

Lally1.jpg

joemather.jpg

bigmac.jpg
Yaz.jpg
razor.jpg

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
I have a question. How do you make animated banners/avatars. What program do you use, and can you give me a few steps? Thanks in advance!!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Seiya said:
Hi,any chance i can get a Peavy one like dodgers22fan's? With the fusion auto in it as well?
here's the peavy pic location. Thanks in advance!
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/8/1/7/2/ ... 246_tp.jpg

Hi Seiya,

Sorry, my home computer is down so didn't get a chance to email you back over the weekend. I was working on one for you but now I see Shue met your request. That was nice of him. Glad you got your banner. Here is what I did:

peavy.jpg

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
gracecollector said:
Seiya said:
Hi,any chance i can get a Peavy one like dodgers22fan's? With the fusion auto in it as well?
here's the peavy pic location. Thanks in advance!
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/8/1/7/2/ ... 246_tp.jpg

Hi Seiya,

Sorry, my home computer is down so didn't get a chance to email you back over the weekend. I was working on one for you but now I see Shue met your request. That was nice of him. Glad you got your banner. Here is what I did:

peavy.jpg
Hey Brad - I didn't mean to step on your toes at all! I was just sitting here bored last night and thought you might be busy, so I went ahead and made that one for him. :D

dodgers22fan

Aug 10, 2008
Please check the PM I sent you and also, is there any way you could make me a Chad Billingsley banner please??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts