Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Grading Specials?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Anyone know if BGS has any grading specials going on? Also, I haven't received their "report card" email...in a looooong time!

promodeltodd

Aug 7, 2008
I keep resubscribing, but don't get all the news letters, but at the same time there has not been one since July I think. Check the archives.

the 25% off is a decent deal. I think I still made out better with the 100+ cards at the 45 day rate at $5 per card. Normally I would pay $7 a card at the regualr rate. Still a nice deal that they don't offer very often.

gregbara

Aug 10, 2008
The good think about the 25% is it applies to shipping and insurance as well.

teachervido hows it going bro ? I like that Wright patch card in your sig, pretty smooth looking.

teachervido

Aug 7, 2008
Fresh Meadows, NY
Hey Greg,

I saw your post on Beckett earlier this week and replied but I couldn't find the thread the next day. I've been downsizing my collection. How about yourself? Long live D-W and the NY Mets!

gregbara

Aug 10, 2008
teachervido said:
Hey Greg,

I saw your post on Beckett earlier this week and replied but I couldn't find the thread the next day. I've been downsizing my collection. How about yourself? Long live D-W and the NY Mets!

Things are going well, still picking up Wright 9.5's when I can. Just holding my breath with the Mets, as usual..lol...

Picked up a hard to get 9.5, a Bowman Heritage Black Box. (1 of 4), that was a nice addition. Plus picked up another 02 BC 9.5 of him for a great price.

Beckett is petty beat now, so I've been frequenting here and the Bench.

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008
December was $15 5 Day Service. I'm hoping for a bulk deal to kick off the new year and slumping economy. A 100+, 50+, or 25+ card deal would be great!

Members online

Latest posts