Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone else gettign error messages from live cashbacK?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
EVER SINCE THEY STARTED AUTOMATICALLY DEPOSITING FOR YOU, I HAVENT HAD ONE GO THRU CORRECTLY. always says there was an error but they will keep on trying. So i email them and a guy responds and says its all fixed and check my paypal account and that ticket issue is now closed. So i check, and of course no money. i emaile dhim back and told him he was wrong, to please find out what is up. anyone else?

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
MaineMule said:
....got my cash a couple of weeks ago but have not even thought about Live.com in quite some time.

Any rebate out there for EBAY??

Unfortunately no, but i keep "praying" that microsoft will be nice again :)

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
ugh, you too matt?? yeah, i had one last payout for like 165 or something that was to be paid yesterday but got the error message for the 1st time. all other 11 times was fine too...

do we just wait til it fixes itself?

dave

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
yeah my last two failed. I contacted them and they gave me the same crap saying live.com says it failed but i assure you it went through. Im like no it didnt go through so they are checking into it.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
dont tell me they broke... :evil:

i saved 105 cashback available all this time plus the 164.75 i was supoosed to get yesterday. with 270, i wanted to get a nice gold refractor auto or sterling black ref auto too....

dave

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
I just checked - I had $142 ready to deposit, so I requested it, but then there was $38.00 that they automatically deposited today without my asking. I wanted to bank it a little more, but if they're having problems, I'm not going to chance it. Only $12 left for me after this.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
2 rewards totalling $345, both failed. One was due today, the other due last week. I get an email tonight from MS stating there was a problem and to expect the money in 72 hours. Convenient that my $13 reward went through with no problems though.

Here's the response:
A technical issue has been identified that is causing requested PayPal cashback payments to show as failed in your cashback account. The technical issue is still being addressed, and it may take up to 72 hours for the cashback to appear in your PayPal account. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have not received your cashback reward in 72 hours, please reply to this message.

Members online