Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Figured I'd try this.....HOF Poll

Hall of Famer- check box if "yes"

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Let's see if this works......none are certainties if you ask me, but all certainly have a shot.......all active and approaching retirement or recently retired.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I voted for nly mussina. He was next door neighbor to m cousin and I own a set of golf clubs that he ownd growing up.

He was a good pitcher but only time will tell. The rest I do not believe will make it.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
....didnt work exactly as I expected, thought maybe it would tally % of all voters for each selection and not % of total votes. I must be getting tired.......

I voted for Schilling, Smoltz (both BIG game pitchers) and Jeff Kent, his numbers at 2B are very similar to Sandberg, though he does not have the Gold Gloves.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
MaineMule said:
....didnt work exactly as I expected, thought maybe it would tally % of all voters for each selection and not % of total votes. I must be getting tired.......

I voted for Schilling, Smoltz (both BIG game pitchers) and Jeff Kent, his numbers at 2B are very similar to Sandberg, though he does not have the Gold Gloves.

Also sandberg was the face of the cubs for the longest time. Kent never stayed on a team long enough to become a fan favorite.

CP_C

Sep 11, 2009
Hard to say no to Hoffman. Vizquel and Smoltz probably next in line in my eyes.

jdpreas

Nov 14, 2008
Smoltz and Hoff = No Doubt

Schilling = His sock is there now they just need Him. Hes a lock.

There are a few other guys I would consider, but it depends on who they are
on the ballott with.Including Hoff. IMO

Dan

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Mods...how difficult would it be to have a poll option that could be chosen to show the percentage of voters who voted for a specific choice, versus percentage of total votes?

Obviously, both have an individual need, but in cases such as this, it would be nice to know the percentage of voters per choice.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
MaineMule said:
....wow, this thread is a blast from the past....over a year old and I barely remember having created it.....

lol i know i went to the last post in the thing an tried to resurrect it :lol:

Members online