Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Today's Slab Mail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
The surface looks fine other than what appears to be a finger print in the upper right corner (near his head). Either way, I'd bust it out.

Attachments

• Suter Gloves 3.JPG
    Suter Gloves 3.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Suter Gloves 2.JPG
    Suter Gloves 2.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Suter Gloves 1.JPG
    Suter Gloves 1.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 3

952melvin

Aug 12, 2008
Interesting, Looks like we have a few more faces visiting the graded on this site.

Well, I know Those Back Pages knows me, for you others.....still the same melvin from BMB.

My few days of slab mail:

1985ToppsSticker307.jpg
1990Leaf123.jpg

1990Topps700.jpg
1994flairhotgloves.jpg

And for my little sub goal of one of each rookie of Puckett in a PSA case:
1985ToppsPSA.jpg

Still need a OPC, XRC, Tiffany, and the Visalia in PSA slabs, but this I am not to worried about currently.

952melvin

Aug 12, 2008
blanning71 said:
Nice stuff!! I love that Pucket Hot Gloves card! I remember going nuts over those inserts back in the day.

Thank You, It does look pretty good in the slab with a gold label. I had to wait for 2 or 3 of these since the other Puckett Collectors and Hot Glove collectors where going nutz over them. Another guy offered me one for like $50 or $60 (in a BGS 9.5), can't remember but basically a super high price......he didn't even get a reply from me after that.

Members online

Latest posts