Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What card are you looking for but have never actually seen?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Hanley Ramirez 2003 Topps Traded Chrome X-Fractor

Hard to imagine I haven't even seen an image or sale of this with daily searches for 4+ years.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I am in SERIOUS need of the 2011 Topps Finest Felix Hernandez purple refractor /5 :( It is the last card to finish my rainbow...would go perfectly well next to this:

10292.jpg

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
4reals said:
I'm a Dodgers collector so for me it's an obscure odd-ball card - 1985 Jerry Reuss Cystic Fibrosis Card.

Sports Collectors Digest shows it as the only card in the set. It is well known that Cystic Fibrosis was the charity of choice for Reuss and he often participated in annual Golf Tournaments supporting the cause but other than trusting SC Digest I have never actually seen a picture of this card. I've had it as a saved search in eBay for 3+ years and have never seen one pop up.

What's yours?

The yearly Beckett also shows this card, along with a picture. According to Beckett, the back of the card has an offer for a signed 8x10 version, or a 16x20 poster. Looks like you may now have two additional items to search for!

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Nice timing. One of the cards I've been looking for has just been listed on ebay. The bad news is the card has a BIN that is so high I suspect the seller is fishing for offers. Not a bad strategy for the seller given the card. At this point 12 offers have been declined and I suspect the auto-decline is set fairly high.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
dp33 said:
2011 Bowman Chrome Rickie Weeks red refractor #d/5. Have the canary and the super, but have never seen any of the 5 red refractors.

Same here, only of Daniel Hudson. I've asked a few Hudson collectors and no one has seen a Red from 2011. I'm starting to think they just weren't produced.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Not really a card, or even sports related, but I am looking for a large, framed and matted photo signed by Tom Delonge.

I guess card wise, 2009 Topps Chrome Glen Perkins superfractor.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
onionring9 said:
does every 1998 tek diffractor I don't own count?
^^Well played, well played

Mine would be a 2001 Fleer Autographics #5 Albert Belle. I have the silver (#/250) and gold (#/50) but beckett claims there is a non-serial numbered base version obviously autographed.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Titans74 said:
1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers quad (group A) Jeter/Arod/Chipper/Rolen
First set I thought of when seeing the post. I've only seen one quad autograph ever (think it had Helton on it.) Those cards always epitomize the "never seen" rare card for me.

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
2005 immortal inscriptions Cal Ripken /10 (see sig). I own the 1/1 of the card, but never seen the /10 version...hm

Titans74

Oct 28, 2010
Topnotchsy said:
Titans74 said:
First set I thought of when seeing the post. I've only seen one quad autograph ever (think it had Helton on it.) Those cards always epitomize the "never seen" rare card for me.

I agree. The one you saw was Helton/Grieve/Sexson/Glaus.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Titans74 said:
Topnotchsy said:
Titans74 said:

I agree. The one you saw was Helton/Grieve/Sexson/Glaus.

That was the one.

Members online

Latest posts