Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Making some Allen & Ginter customs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
I am making some A&G customs. They are for signatures/avatars. I am not making actual cards. If you want one, let know who you want on it. Also, let me know which year you want. If I can't find a picture, you must provide me one. Please be aware that I may not make all requests.

ag.png

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Can you do this pic of me from a couple years ago with the name Hicks. Whatever year you think will look the best. You dont have to get the ball in it.
I know the swing is ugly idk what I was swinging at but I hit a double and a homerun in this game. The double actually came in this at bat.
meeville.jpg

YesWeCam

Nov 15, 2011
I would be indebted to you if you could somehow make a Cam Newton one of him doing the jersey pull/superman thing :D :mrgreen:

990738.jpg

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
My son is going through a really big Indiana Jones stage. Any way you could put this pic on a card. Any year would work.
If you put a name, Indiana Drew

drewhb.jpg

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
gmsieb said:
My son is going through a really big Indiana Jones stage. Any way you could put this pic on a card. Any year would work.
If you put a name, Indiana Drew

drewhb.jpg

r9kLg.png

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
man, that is cool. thanks for working on it so quick. I told my wife about it, she cant wait to see it.

Man it hurts to realize my son is only 5 and already better looking than me.

Thanks for making it. Got it on my screen. He'll be home later. he'll love it.

Greg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts