Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Feelin' the love, feelin' the "be8e"love

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
So there was this card that didn't even exist on the McGwire masterlist, I hear a rumor of it's existance so I start asking around my normal channels and come up with diddly. Then Nelson smacks with some photo proof of the card so my response is the obvious:

"That's dead sexy"

So I continue asking around and instead of getting answers, guess what shows up in my mail today LOL

deadsexy.jpg

:shock:

If that's not enough, inside the packaging was this EXTREMELY difficult card to find - let alone uncut:

f-3049.jpg
b-3049.jpg

Nelson, you are a rockstar. I cannot tell you how thankful I am. I would be ecstatic to receive something like this any day, heck, I was ecstatic just learning that it existed. However these last couple weeks have been exceptionally long (and I mean LONG) and this really turned it around. I really cannot thank you enough. You are awesome. And because you said it on the other side, "Go Jeter!". :grouphug:

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
What a nice gesture! Always good people on this site to make up for the clowns! Way to go Nelson!

Members online