Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Earl Battey 2006 SP Legendary Cuts Auto 25/25 Stolen!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Apr 13, 2010
I won this card recently.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/200712247614?ss ... 1439.l2649
The seller shipped it with delivery confirmation and it showed that it was delivered, but I never received it. After waiting to see if it might have been misdelivered, I can only assume that it was stolen. This is a huge disappointment as I have SP Legendary Cuts Autos of Zoilo Versalles and Bob Allison. Anything else I can or should do?

Edit: Here are scans of the Zoilo Versalles and Bob Allison cuts I have. I really miss the Earl Battey!
VersallesCut.jpg

BobAllisonCut.jpg

Last edited:

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Contact your postal carrier directly. Then contact the local post office Postmaster.

With typical post office staffing, both will be mental halfwits who couldn't bust themselves out of a paper bag...so good luck.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Dam that is a nice card. Now I want some Twins cut autos. Can you show Zolio and Bob?

A lot of mail box thefts are going on. Does your mail sit in box on street? Easy access for anybody to look in and scope it?

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
I've had tracking info say that things were delivered only to get them a day or two later. I hope this is the case for you as well. Good luck and keep us posted!

txcarr85

Jun 29, 2010
Yea like another comment said a card I bought on ebay said delivered on the 16th but I didn't recieve until the 24th which has been happening a lot lately.

Apr 13, 2010
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Contact your postal carrier directly. Then contact the local post office Postmaster.

With typical post office staffing, both will be mental halfwits who couldn't bust themselves out of a paper bag...so good luck.
I will try contacting the Postmaster. Thanks!

matchpenalty said:
Dam that is a nice card. Now I want some Twins cut autos. Can you show Zolio and Bob?

A lot of mail box thefts are going on. Does your mail sit in box on street? Easy access for anybody to look in and scope it?
I will try to get scans posted next time I get home (I'm away at school). The box for our house sits outside, but we live on a busy street. I haven't had a problem with anything else I have had shipped here.

Pine Tar said:
My mail just arrived.....I'll look and see if it's in my mailbox. ;)

Edit: Not in my mailbox
Thanks for checking!

ChasHawk said:
You won this on 2/14, and it's just showing delivered now?
Delivery Confirmation showed that the card was delivered at "1:56 pm on February 23, 2012." I checked the mail by 4:00pm that day so there was only a two-hour time window (in broad daylight) for the card to disappear.

Should I be concerned that the seller never uploaded the delivery confirmation number to eBay? He did provide the number immediately after I contacted him.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
200lbhockeyplayer said:

brimley.jpg

Apr 13, 2010
Still hoping that this will turn up!

I have added scans of the Zoilo Versalles and Bob Allison cuts I own. With out Battey, the duo will never be a trio.

Members online

Latest posts